Battlefield 3

This is one of the least unenjoyable experiences if you have a team of people who have no clue or concept of the game mode which is a regular thing at the moment, i guess the quicker cod comes out, the better.

also the scar-h needs fixed, too overpowered its fake

Last edited:
Ye I'm down for that, so when do we start?

Can do any weekday night or weekends in the day. Add me on PSN and if you see me on send me a message - I'll only be playing multi so can jump on.

@aitken - I agree mate. I've tried COOP a number of times and it's impossible with Joe public on there. They just stand there doing nothing, die too easily because they're not using cover or know what to do, or run off towards the enemy and die within the first few minutes.

Can do any weekday night or weekends in the day. Add me on PSN and if you see me on send me a message - I'll only be playing multi so can jump on.

@aitken - I agree mate. I've tried COOP a number of times and it's impossible with Joe public on there. They just stand there doing nothing, die too easily because they're not using cover or know what to do, or run off towards the enemy and die within the first few minutes.

This tuesday evening when i can next be on

Don't get me wrong, BF3 is great fun but I'm not getting those same intense firefights of attrition as often as I did in BC2. As I said before, I think it's down to the amount of people whoring vehicles rather than focusing on the objectives. The maps without jets are a lot better for getting a good fight.

I tried to enter your team last night mate but ended up being put on the opposition side. Had a few good games of Conquest. On the Bazar map you must have killed me about 4 times! Think I got you twice. Bah.

:P

You didn't notice me? :(

I tried to enter your team and it told me the server was full. Didn't notice you joining my game but then I don't pay much attention when I'm getting my arse handed to me.

Honestly, you think you have a good round and then you see the K/D rate at the end and it's just like a kick in the nuts.

I got 6k points on one of those maps yet 23 deaths to 12 kills or something. Annoying as hell. It's a good job the K/D ratio means very little as far as points scoring goes. You on later, mate? They've sorted the Hardcore servers out, so may get into those tonight.

I think Jay's medic score will have benefited from me last night.

@ Scutch - I'm not that good. I think I got a couple of lucky grenade kills. Usually my k/d ratio is negative.

I think Jay's medic score will have benefited from me last night.

@ Scutch - I'm not that good. I think I got a couple of lucky grenade kills. Usually my k/d ratio is negative.

My K/D ratio was around 0.9.

That was until last week when I entered a Conquest game on Operation Metro but as soon as I entered my team had just lost, so I got a Loss ribbon for that. I checked the stats on the leaderboard and I had 0 points, 0 kills and 90 deaths. A touch unfair, no?

So my K/D ratio has been smashed even more because of that. Didn't know whether to email DICE or EA but in the end just got on with it.

My least favourite map on CQ was until yesterday Damavand Peak. However after deciding to try out the MAV in the Recon class (unlock at 45000 recon score) to spot me some enemies, I now love the level! :D

In the two matches I've had on there I managed a combined total of 0 kills, 0 deaths, over 75 motion mine assists and the same in spot bonuses. Fifteen surveillance efficiency ribbons, other bonuses too... Totalled around 7200 for the two games and the best part was I could tell I was helping my side pin the opposition backwards. Near the end of the 2nd match I earned 3 surveillance ribbons (5 motion assists each) inside the last minute. Folk in my squad were treated to crazed (wine-fuelled) vocal assistance too...

Really loving the depth of the multiplayer.

LOL yeah in a game I played (before some fucker stole my xbox login and robbed me!) I noticed at the end of one game that our top player was on 8,000 odd points and had an actual kill death ratio of zero kills, twelve deaths. He must have been laying shit all over the place, reviving people only to get shot. All for the greater good :P

LOL yeah in a game I played (before some fucker stole my xbox login and robbed me!) I noticed at the end of one game that our top player was on 8,000 odd points and had an actual kill death ratio of zero kills, twelve deaths. He must have been laying shit all over the place, reviving people only to get shot. All for the greater good :P

A modern day gaming hero.

As much as i'm enjoying the gameplay, i'm finding the maps dull after a while, on conquest it's the same four/five maps

Yeh Siene is a good map tbh. I like hidign in the buildings up stairs etc...

I also like Bazzar and Tehran highway map and kharg island can be quite epic. I played squad deathamcth on it. Was epic.

Tbh only map I havent enjoyed so much so far is Canals

Back
Top Bottom