Battlefield 3

The last one I brought I never even went into the single player and I will do the same with this aswell.

I know SP is a big deal these days, but I don't see Arkham City getting marked down for having no multiplayer.

If the multiplayer in a game is arguably one of the best of the year, especially for a game which is built, and always has been, for multiplayer, then why mark it down SO much cause its got a sub-par single player?

Even if they didn't chuck a SP in, I'd still buy it. I'd love to know who buys a Battlefield game and really gives a shit about the SP.

Yep, I'd rather they just disposed of SP altogether and spent all their time and resources on making MP even better and better.

Argh, Amazon are shite, my housemate's upstairs playing it as I type but mine still hasn't even been despatched, and are now giving the delivery estimate at 2 November. Useless.

I believe the mini-map in Hardcore is there partly because Recon has something called Tugs. You put it down near you and it detects enemies within a certain radius.

No mate, the mini-map is there for everyone. Really hope this gets fixed soon, f'ing stupid.

Will be getting up at 7 in the morning to go get this on xbox, so people playing xbox add me and hopefully get games tomorrow as i'll imagine be on it all day

I have no idea what I am doing but I have been playing hardcore on multiplayer

My first ever game of battlefield ever lol

Going to take me ages to get good at this

got limited edition but when i try put code in for the physical warfare pack bonus items, apparently my code has already been redeemed. so how do i sort this exactly? i thought i entered something wrong but its been that way but it keeps popping up, can't say i'm chuffed exactly

is true that there's single player mate?
cause i just buy this game, but not install yet

yes.

ok, so phoned game and apparently ea have sent email around saying that there having problems with it so should be up by afternoon, shall see though

Last edited:
I can't believe the servers problems are still here.
3 years that people are complaining and no improvement.

Servers been fine tonight

Actually managed some kills, the best being 8 kills 9 deaths lol

Still need to get my head around all this, any good tutorials for multiplayer etc?

Back
Top Bottom