Battlefield 3

That story trailer looks great, I'm definitely going to hammer it once I've gone through Arkham City.

My mate in Texas, USA had his BF3 order dispatched yesterday morning his time. I'm getting immensely jealous and he may not even have it today. My order is with ShopTo so I expect it here on Thursday.

Reviews should start filtering out today. Mind you, I don't know how they're going to score it. Single player? They're using dedicated EA servers to test and review the multiplayer, but as we all know you need a lot of time online to give an honest assessment.

Will be interesting.

Just read that if you set Origin to offline mode, you can play single-player fine. No unlock though, obviously.

But otherwise, this also seems to work without any extra software needed and unlocks the game:

Activated but with Battlelog not being accessible, you can't do a great deal

Also, set an Indonesian IP via the LAN settings in IE will work:

Control panel>Internet options>connections>lan settings>check " use a proxy server" enter following details.

Indonesian IP

219.83.62.50 : 8080

It works for Origin so don't worry that it's set in IE. Origin must use the settings here.

I've got passed the check & unlocked.

Some of the lighting on this is incredible, looks so good.

Not played SP much but it was decent enough from the little I've played. Standard FPS really.

Quick round on MP and it put me on Caspian Border. Seemed like hardly anyone was on the ground, most people messing around in the aircraft instead.

Some of the lighting on this is incredible, looks so good.

Not played SP much but it was decent enough from the little I've played. Standard FPS really.

Quick round on MP and it put me on Caspian Border. Seemed like hardly anyone was on the ground, most people messing around in the aircraft instead.

You've got it allready??

Yep, pre-load on PC was on last Friday and people are able to unlock it now using the trick I posted earlier.

img_tradeoffer_wk38_battlefield3.jpg

Play Battlefield 3 For Only £4.99 When You Trade In A Selected Game! Terms And Conditions Apply.

Selected Games:

Batman Arkham City (Xbox 360/PS3)
Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360/PS3)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Xbox 360/PS3)

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...&storeId=10151&cm_sp=tradein-_-topnav_tradein

i was thinking of getting this on the xbox 360.

but i am upgrading my pc to a

i7 920 d0 clocked at 4ghz
12 gb 1600 mhz ram

currently have an ati x1950 pro which would be the bottle neck.

if i upgraded the graphics card my guess would be it would handle this game no problems? what sort of graphics card would i go for?

thanks

That CPU and RAM would be great. Graphics cards, I think the GTX 580's are the ones that people seem to be going for. Have a look at the PC building thread for suggestions too.

I'm running a Q9300 Core 2 Quad, 4GB RAM and a GTX 460 and I'm getting 40-50fps on high detail.

Great move to get it on the PC too. The console versions will look AWFUL compared to this running at high/ultra on a PC. The graphics are amazing sometimes, one particular level and I just stood looking at the floor in awe :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinking of getting this on the xbox 360.

but i am upgrading my pc to a

i7 920 d0 clocked at 4ghz
12 gb 1600 mhz ram

currently have an ati x1950 pro which would be the bottle neck.

if i upgraded the graphics card my guess would be it would handle this game no problems? what sort of graphics card would i go for?

thanks

the amount of ram u chose is abit overkill. even 3gb would run this game fine imo but i have 6gb and thats th sweet spot, 9gb is fine but 12gb? whoa hehe.

get a 580gtx if u can afford it otherwise a 570 or a 6890 will do

Back
Top Bottom