Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

A little update of where we're at so far in regards to movement! There's many, many changes made for this and I'm pretty happy with how it's shaping up. It's still feeling fluid and alive as well which is the key! The off ball movement of the player is also a lot more stable.

Really impressive, Man! Coul be a nice Preview Script Video for EA s next Developer Sessions. 😄 Oh btw you have fixed a multi million dollar company s biggest issues, if you have a little bit time remaining please fix the World climate Problems, the ozone whole and if you are at that all you can also fix our gas prices! Thank you, Sir! That’s it.

, also
You know what, all that AI play, including the cross is all default. The CPU plays football this year, it really does. I play 10-15+ min sequences in this training match and it’s engaging right through. When you sure up other areas and you can’t sprint beyond everyone, it comes out a lot more.
and as i said before, the AI playing more humanized I noticed right away.
Not perfect for sure, but better.
when I was referring to that Matt10 video and pointing out 3 stupid forward passes by the AI, maybe that really was just a accumulation of bad ingame stuff happening…

I’m going to save my last 3 hours of the trail to test your mod!

A little update of where we're at so far in regards to movement! There's many, many changes made for this and I'm pretty happy with how it's shaping up. It's still feeling fluid and alive as well which is the key! The off ball movement of the player is also a lot more stable.

Wow it's seems amazing, I really like the movements there , watching you tests and watching the default gameplay even with fixed sliders the difference is HUGE!

How the AI passes the ball around at the end, 2x back instead of stupidly forward plus to the side instead of forward and then they put the cherry on top…. And I was like, “please, bring in the cross!” And he did! 😂

Thanks for the teaser! 💪😊
IRL teams do that alot tho, since they can't find space quickly (maybe vision stat affects that?) they pass back, hurl it to the other side of the pitch through the defense and then attack with some more space, like "resetting" their play, i don't seem to understand the issue with passing back before attacking like they did? Ofcourse it's not perfect, but i can see the value in this game, the gameplay is actually fun

Amazing work as always, are you working with Paul together on something? Why not get the best of both worlds? Keep going!

Guys, I'm after some info from you all.

Obviously I'm trying to find the perfect solution and I think I have actually found quite a good sweet spot, but can you answer this for me as I'm curious about your opinions -

Would you rather good dribblers FEEL like good dribblers OR they move at realistic speeds???????????
+1 realistic dribblers

Looks great man! Nice work! Waiting for your mod!!

IRL teams do that alot tho, since they can't find space quickly (maybe vision stat affects that?) they pass back, hurl it to the other side of the pitch through the defense and then attack with some more space, like "resetting" their play, i don't seem to understand the issue with passing back before attacking like they did? Ofcourse it's not perfect, but i can see the value in this game, the gameplay is actually fun
I liked what I saw, mate. 🤷‍♂️😊

It looks really good! Can't wait

Guys, I'm after some info from you all.

Obviously I'm trying to find the perfect solution and I think I have actually found quite a good sweet spot, but can you answer this for me as I'm curious about your opinions -

Would you rather good dribblers FEEL like good dribblers OR they move at realistic speeds???????????
realistic speeds, realistic speeds, realistic speeds! :APPLAUD:

I cannot believe what I'm seeing, this is brilliant stuff! Keep up the great work :TU:

Hi guys, I really hate to be that guy..... but I've decided to launch a Patreon account for my gameplay mod. I want to be super clear though - NOTHING CHANGES in regards to the mod being available for FREE on Evo-Web as it always has been. I will release my versions as they're ready just as always. There will be no major delays, no fake title update releases or any of that type of thing.

The Patreon is simply for those of you who are wanting be a part of the testing phase and have access to multiple test versions, as I flesh out each release. I do a lot of testing to refine each release and I know some of you are super keen to get started with it and be part of that process.

I've spent hundreds of hours with these EBX files and it's going to take hundreds more to flesh out this gameplay mod to its fullest potential, so by joining you will really be helping to support my work. I plan on releasing the mod in stages as I've mentioned. I'm currently working towards a release of the fundamentals.

By joining the Patreon, there will be access to a discord where we can chat in more technical detail about the areas of the mod that are changing/reasons why etc and you can provide feedback to help shape it also.

I hope you all understand - and as I've said, nothing at all changes here.

Link to the Patreon (first test release uploaded already) - https://www.patreon.com/anthjamesfc24gameplaylab

Hey Anth been trying out the mod and mate it feels amazing seriously best gameplay in a fifa ever. The only issue I have found is that the game will suddenly close itself after playing for a while. I never had that up until I tried the mod out. Not too sure why but I’ll keep trying to see if it keeps happening

Hey Anth been trying out the mod and mate it feels amazing seriously best gameplay in a fifa ever. The only issue I have found is that the game will suddenly close itself after playing for a while. I never had that up until I tried the mod out. Not too sure why but I’ll keep trying to see if it keeps happening
Hey, thanks man - great to hear. Yeah I'm having a crashing issue randomly as well. It doesn't happen every game, but often enough. I'm trying to pinpoint if it's a particular value problem or if it's coming from the tool. The sample size is small, so it's difficult to pinpoint at the moment. I have a couple of values I might try to adjust to see if it fixes the problem...

Hey, thanks man - great to hear. Yeah I'm having a crashing issue randomly as well. It doesn't happen every game, but often enough. I'm trying to pinpoint if it's a particular value problem or if it's coming from the tool. The sample size is small, so it's difficult to pinpoint at the moment. I have a couple of values I might try to adjust to see if it fixes the problem...
Yeah exactly right for me not every game but happens often but other than that seriously mate incredible stuff the ai play great football and it’s a pleasure to play love the work mate

Hi guys, I really hate to be that guy..... but I've decided to launch a Patreon account for my gameplay mod. I want to be super clear though - NOTHING CHANGES in regards to the mod being available for FREE on Evo-Web as it always has been. I will release my versions as they're ready just as always. There will be no major delays, no fake title update releases or any of that type of thing.

The Patreon is simply for those of you who are wanting be a part of the testing phase and have access to multiple test versions, as I flesh out each release. I do a lot of testing to refine each release and I know some of you are super keen to get started with it and be part of that process.

I've spent hundreds of hours with these EBX files and it's going to take hundreds more to flesh out this gameplay mod to its fullest potential, so by joining you will really be helping to support my work. I plan on releasing the mod in stages as I've mentioned. I'm currently working towards a release of the fundamentals.

By joining the Patreon, there will be access to a discord where we can chat in more technical detail about the areas of the mod that are changing/reasons why etc and you can provide feedback to help shape it also.

I hope you all understand - and as I've said, nothing at all changes here.

Link to the Patreon (first test release uploaded already) - https://www.patreon.com/anthjamesfc24gameplaylab
joined, your work is amazing and you need support.

Same thing for me.

Back
Top Bottom