AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Noted said:
I dont think Torres is the right player for Milan up front. They need someone more powerful if they want to chellenge for the CL next season.

how about if milan entered the chase to sign morientes ?

how would milan fans here feel about this ?

From the lack of replies to that question i'd say they couldn't give a toss about Morientes! ;)

I could be wrong though..

I think we have a power striker already - Shevchenko. Crespo is what we DONt need, hes similar to another inzaghi. A player like Torres might be nice, or chevanton -- players who are quick and good at dribbling or created some of their own chances. Right now Ancelotti wants to start Tomasson - Shevchenko, so we're looking for a backup - most likely Corradi from Lazio...

to noted - real challenge? We've won the champions league without Kaka, Cafu, Pancaro ..... we were doing very well this season until we hit the 2nd leg of Deportivo. Shevchenko is a big enough striker for the job... he proved it with 24 goals this season.

And I cant think any other squad that is strong enough to beat AC Milan in the next season.

Roma, all the good player will be or sell already.

Juventus, not as strong as previous... and sell all their good players for money.

Inter... dunno how to say, but according to the history, they're never been better than AC Milan.

Just read a news from yahoo, Nesta and Maldini wont concede the CB to Stam. And Stam might be play as a RB.

Pirlo is more of a centre midfielder. Similar to Lampard. But with the set pieces ability :D.
Yes and Laursen has been sold for 3M Pounds to Villa.

Maldini started as LB, he played his hole career as LB, now (2/3 seasons) he play as CB and Stam arrival did't change anything, thats what Maldini says

Stam could be RB or CB (but maybe Ancelotti will discover some other position for Stam, like it was with Pirlo;) )

Pirlo is Milan's key player and 100% first 11, no matter who will arrive, as for his position - he was OMF and now he is CMF (Milan' brain) every action starts from him, maybe he isn't that good in def as other DMFs but he is the best in playmaking

Although missing most of their star players who were either on international duty or were unavailable for the match, AC Milan were left red-faced against a local side, who finished runners-up in the local league.

I'm sure the Scudetto means more...

I saw ac milan players like paolo maldini and shevchenko at a club called dragon-i last night.

And what make AC milan lose is, they havent played a little bit serious in that match.

helveg said:
Maldini started as LB, he played his hole career as LB, now (2/3 seasons) he play as CB and Stam arrival did't change anything, thats what Maldini says

Stam could be RB or CB (but maybe Ancelotti will discover some other position for Stam, like it was with Pirlo;) )

Pirlo is Milan's key player and 100% first 11, no matter who will arrive, as for his position - he was OMF and now he is CMF (Milan' brain) every action starts from him, maybe he isn't that good in def as other DMFs but he is the best in playmaking

Very true, as i've stated before Pirlo is Milan's best player not. Not Kaka. Also I hate it when the press(or anyone else) writes about Kaka as a playmaker, I've never seen him 'create' anything. Sure, he had some assists. He is more like a support striker though who plays behind two strikers. Pirlo is Milan's main man and playmaker.
+ He has polished his defensive skills this season.... a lot.

+ He is way better than Lampard ;).

you gotta be kidding right, assists or no assists, he is a play-maker - the guy isn't greedy, he doesn't go for goal instead he looks for the pass.

Zidane doesn't necessarily get the most assists, usually someone like Figo will - but he's still the central figure in any play.

Kaka is just like that only more offensive.

Zidane is a true playmaker. Kaka most of the time does look for the goal isntead of the pass. Don't get me wrong here Kaka is a good player with a good pass, but lets Pirlo do most of the creating.

They are playing a shanghai side right now, i can watch it on tv since i am in Hong Kong. its 44 minutes now. 0-0. With english commentary.

You guys are losing 2-0. Sun Ji and some other Shanghai dude just scored. Sigh..

Many chances wasted by no.9 Boriello?

Haha, you could tell so many AC Milan players were frustrated. They did not take it as a friendly, there were many hard challenges going in and looks of frustration.

SulphuricX said:
Its over you guys lost 2-0. Dissapointing performance.

Friendly - a game that doesnt count.
We had a trial team. ledesma, diana, signori, brocchi, borriello, fiori and costacurta. Only Sheva and Maldini played that are starters.

Is bringing up a friendly match result the best you can do to humiliate Milan fans? Thats quite pathetic considering we won the Italian league and you lot won nothing.

er...2-0. I was talking about todays game against the local shanghai team. Although they did lose 2-1 to the Hong Kong side. Dont you even know your clubs games? What kind of a supporter..

PS, WE WON THE FA ASIA CUP! :D

i dont see why people are people are making a fuss about milan losing a freindly, so what you boring little c*nt ;) (dont take the last bit bad, there just lyrics from a song, so no offence)

Why dont you care that Chelsea havent won any real trophys? Arent real supporters committed to their club's achievements?

Back
Top Bottom