AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

But Milanista? Dont real supporters know the scores of their games. Sigh..

Worth Nothing?! :o Worth money to all the fans that came. The stadium capacity was 80,000, and commentators said that it was a full house. All those spectators with their milan shirts wanting to see some good football. Oh well.

I never dissed them, all i did was state that you lost. Is it a crime to state the score of an AC Milan game in the AC Milan thread?

Just noticed the following information at ACMilan-Online.com:

The Rossoneri have renewed their long-standing transfer rapport with Ajax in a bid to bring in young talent Wesley Sneijder.

The attacking midfielder impressed during their meeting for the Champions’ League Group phase earlier this season and could be their third reinforcement after the arrival of Jaap Stam and Vikash Dhorasoo.

It’s reported that Milan’s transfer guru Ariedo Braida is already in Amsterdam to discuss terms with the Dutch giants.

They would be willing to release Sneijder for a figure approaching £6.5m, although that could be further reduced by the inclusion of a player in part-exchange.

Sneijder turned 20 years of age last week and is currently taking part in Euro 2004 with the Dutch squad. He would be particularly valuable for Coach Carlo Ancelotti at the San Siro, as he is two-footed and can play on either side of midfield.

Personally I think this would be a great coup. I think Seedorf needs replacing and a Gattuso, Pirlo, Sneijder & Kaka midfield looks rather desirable.

why replace seedorf? hes just 28 and hes had 2 excellent seasons with milan. hes got a bullet shot and hes been solid at passing and dribbling.

Some games hes the one that scores the winning goals, hes been very vital. Sneijder would only be a bench warmer as Seedorf is very valuable in our midfield because he can play both defensive and offensive and is very strong.

The only replacement milan needs is someone to replace Inzaghi...hopefully corradi or Torres

why replace seedorf? hes just 28 and hes had 2 excellent seasons with milan. hes got a bullet shot and hes been solid at passing and dribbling.

Some games hes the one that scores the winning goals, hes been very vital. Sneijder would only be a bench warmer as Seedorf is very valuable in our midfield because he can play both defensive and offensive and is very strong.

The only replacement milan needs is someone to replace Inzaghi...hopefully corradi or Torres

I hope they don't sign Sneijder, already have too many similar player types, Pirlo and Dhorasoo and in one sense Seedorf. It would be too much with Sneijder also.

Aren't Milan already linked with a move for Torres?

And Man Utd are playing AC Milan in their US Tour in the next few weeks. That should be great.

Milan are now after couple of forwards...

(Tores , Crespo , Baros , Hasselbank....)

it's not clear who is coming we just hope fot the best ;)

and Milan will play vs. Man. Utd. in the US Tour then they have Super Italia & Milan vs. Barca for Gamper Cup....

Real Madrid have made a offer for Baros and I'm sure he'd rather go there.
Torres is worth getting. Hasselbaink isn't big enough for Milan IMO. As for Crespo, just stay away from him.

How much could you get if you sold Inzaghi? He's getting on a bit and should given away. Maybe to Bolton or Boro. They seem to like antiques.

I seriously think Milan should look for a better keeper. I mean someone big and strong. I just hate Dida. Its Dida's fault IMO that Milan got knocked out of the CL last season. The idiot broke his hand but decided to be a hero and carry on playing and what did he do? He let in goals left, right and center. Defence was having a bad day too though.

RuneEdge said:
Torres is worth getting. Hasselbaink isn't big enough for Milan IMO. As for Crespo, just stay away from him.

How much could you get if you sold Inzaghi? He's getting on a bit and should given away. Maybe to Bolton or Boro. They seem to like antiques.

I seriously think Milan should look for a better keeper. I mean someone big and strong. I just hate Dida. Its Dida's fault IMO that Milan got knocked out of the CL last season. The idiot broke his hand but decided to be a hero and carry on playing and what did he do? He let in goals left, right and center. Defence was having a bad day too though.

Your knowledge of the Italian game is priceless, you need to go back to school :roll: Inzaghi to Bolton & dida's shit LMAO

RuneEdge said:

Just because you hate Dida, doesnt mean hes bad. Hes a great keeper.

Dida may had some mistakes , but can never say he is bad , he is one of the best goal keeper's in the world if not the best (Buffon: this wasent his season , Casillias: Very Bad at the end....)

I can say he saved milan couple of times CL win we won it.... & in genral he is a very important player in Milan.... :D

Dida was important in our Champions league season .. he saved many P.Ks .. :D

and I wish Torres come :)

Milan vs Man .. i would be a ref in that match ,, not for both side :)

Borriello to Reggina
Donati to Messina
Della Bona to Lecce
Kutuzov to Sampdoria

that means Milan Must have a striker :S

Milan-Crespo: Deal Done

7/14/2004 11:15:00 AM

Hernan Crespo will play for AC Milan next season on loan from Chelsea for a year and the two clubs will split the striker's wages, according to this morning's Gazzetta dello Sport.
The deal seems to have been sealed yesterday evening, but the official statement will probably come later on today as the Chelsea staff has yet to ink the pen on paper.

The Blues are now looking for a replacement for the Argentine striker.

Didier Drogba appears to be the main candidate to be Crespo's successor at the Bridge, however Chelsea will need to table a bid of around 30 million Euros in order for the deal to go through.

From Goal.com

I never really get to watch Milan games but everytime I do, Dida isn't very impressive. Maybe he is a good keeper but I've never seen a good game of his.

8711_b1024.jpg

Look at Maldini's new hair cut , and Crespo's yellow hair....

and where is the Milan Home shirt , i heard its the same and some say not.. any official pictures...?

and Milan are back with Opel not Meriva...

:D

Back
Top Bottom