AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Don Domenico said:
It's a foresight, my friend ;).

OK my fiend, than good luck :)

but I think we all know who is the champion NOW

no time for losers cause we are the champions :twisted:

What is the situation with the lad Colocinni ? Is he staying at Milan or are they sending him somewhere else again ? Also has Baldie Pancaro returned to SS Lazio ? How much did he cost them to get back ?

cfdh_edmundo said:
What is the situation with the lad Colocinni ? Is he staying at Milan or are they sending him somewhere else again ? Also has Baldie Pancaro returned to SS Lazio ? How much did he cost them to get back ?

Pancaro seems to be staying, and Coloccini seems to be heading to Palermo. I hope Coloccini stays because hes excellent, he would be a great player for the future as Maldini has 1 season left in him, Cafu too.

Coloccini overall i think is underrated.

Di vaio to Valencia .. all i can say .. Congratulations For Gilardino .. :) .. he is going to juve !

Coloccini - not Milan class IMHO, saw him in Copa semi final, some stupid mistakes in defence, he's good for LaLiga, not Serie A :>

Juve with Capello vs Milan and vs all time loosers from inter = great season comming!

also i hope CL final will be Milan Juve :)

cheers

Kaka is the best... he will be the best player of the world (fifa) in 3 years maximum!

On the news it said Gilardino close to joining Milan for next season. I think its for replacing Inzaghi and Crespo.

Btw Lippi said to La Gazzetta that Milan is the strongest team in Italy right now.

Rumours about Collocini moving to Liverpool have recently emerged, this guy seems to have been all over the place

AC Milan vs. Manchester United. Lou Macari has just said on MUTV that Shechenko really hasn't shown what he's capable of on a consistent basis. ROFLMFAO! Like Macari ever watches Serie A to notice? Plus if he did watch, he'd know he's talking bullshit.

13 Stecyk said:
AC Milan vs. Manchester United. Lou Macari has just said on MUTV that Shechenko really hasn't shown what he's capable of on a consistent basis. ROFLMFAO! Like Macari ever watches Serie A to notice? Plus if he did watch, he'd know he's talking bullshit.

Maybe he was talking about in the CL, he doesnt do AS wellin that . . .

Milan Super Italian Champions.. :D

Milan (3) VS. (0) Lazio

Sheva 3 Goals :D :D :D

A Great start for Milan , and they proved that they are the best , like what Lippi said Milan are the BEST...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

;)

the goals are now in the Video Goal Thread + All AC Milan goals for last season 03/04..

;)

Milan should pass to cafu more, he was stunning all game. I was there at the stadium :)

Kaka is still not fit but Sheva definately is.
And maldini had a great game playing as Left Back like the old days.

Very promising season starter for Milan, totally dominated.

Next cup: Champions League :D

Barcelona
Celtic
Milan
Shaktar

I personally think Milan can get through. Barca and celtic are tough teams but i still think Milan get beat both.

I'll be buying my tickets this week :D

Very difficult to AC Milán, Barcelona has a very good team with Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o...
I don't know what's the level of Celtic but probably in Scotland are very difficult and Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine too.
Henrik Larsson vs. Celtic...?. :mrgreen:

Can anyone tell me about Vikash Dhorashoo? Is he originally Persian or Indian. I saw him in the US and he looked like he could be one of my cousins or something! LOL.

BTW - I know that he is a French national, but I was curious about his ethnicity.

PEACE

ghazi said:
Can anyone tell me about Vikash Dhorashoo? Is he originally Persian or Indian. I saw him in the US and he looked like he could be one of my cousins or something! LOL.

BTW - I know that he is a French national, but I was curious about his ethnicity.

PEACE
his parents are from Mauritius, if I'm not mistaken

Here is the pics of the problem that Gatusso and Sheva had during the Milan VS. Juve match , but everything was solved... :D

DzlItem514.jpg

DzlItem515.jpg

DzlItem517.jpg

DzlItem528.jpg

DzlItem529.jpg

DzlItem530.jpg

DzlItem532.jpg

DzlItem536.jpg

DzlItem537.jpg

This Is The Diffrence Betwen Milan & Other Team's

class act i say. football is a very emotional sport, this is what every team needs, a little friction to keep things entertaining. sheva wouldnt know what reno wants unless they talk, its a good thing they got things settled. good to see

-fb

Back
Top Bottom