AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Does anyone know when will the new Milan shirts are going to come out...??

And is there a picture of the Away shirt...?

Thanks... ;)

Most likely sticking with this year's kits.

Tomorrow is Milan-Brescia... last game for Roberto baggio, i bet we will be all nice. We also get the trophy WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Shevchenko will recieve the silver ball award

i heard that Brescia , could put number 10 out next season , as a respect for Robby Baggio...

That mean next season no one in Brescia will wear number 10....

;)

H@$$@N said:
i heard that Brescia , could put number 10 out next season , as a respect for Robby Baggio...

That mean next season no one in Brescia will wear number 10....

;)

wow, you know so much!!!

What an entertaining game. Ashame that Baggio didnt score, but it was one of the best matches of the season. Very attacking minded for both sides and tons of chances.

I don't think it was the best they played I just think it was very open, Baggio wasn't very prominent apart from the odd pass (of course including the assist).

Kaka was very active, and Shevchenko missed a couple of sitters for a player of his reputation - it's actually inbelievable how many shots he'll miss each game before getting one in the net!

Enjoyable game and some good goals, but yeah it was missing that Baggio finish to make it all that more special.

LA_FOTO_home2.jpg

Milan officially sign Stam

Jaap Stam will wear the Milan shirt next season after the Rossoneri confirmed his capture from Lazio.

"Milan would like to announce the signing of Jaap Stam from Lazio," read a club statement.

"The defender, born on 17 July 1972, has agreed a two-year deal which will keep him at the club until 30 June 2006."

Financial terms of the agreement have yet to be revealed but a substantial fee, of around £6m, is believed to have been paid.

The capital club were desperate to sell the international as he only had a year left on his contract.

Given the fact that he had no intention of signing a new deal in Rome, the club were keen to not lose him on a free transfer next summer.
Source From CHANNEL 4

===================

That mean Milan will have not only the best deffence in the world , they will be the best deffence in football history.... :D

I was wondering how will MALDINI / NESTA / STAM will play , of course the 3 of them need to play , here is my next year formation for Milan...

-------------------------------Dida----------------------------------------

Cafu----------Maldini--------Nesta-------Stam-----------------Pancaro-

Gatusso----------------------------------------------------------Seedorf--

------------------------------------Kaka'-------------------------------------

---------------------Sheva-------------------------------New Forward-----

but the problem is Pirlo... maybe take Pancaro , and add Pirlo but change the places...

& the new forward might be (Crespo , Tores , Fabiano....) hope for Tores..

;)

I think (pray :D) Kaka is going to RMadrid, so you'll need to take him out (please?), and Maldini will probably play on the left in a back line of 4. It makes no sense to put all your eggs in one basket ;)

Kaka' in Madrid.... i dont think so ,

no offence but i hate Real Madrid more than anything... , im so happy now that Madrid is losing (Im a Barca Fan)... :P

;)

Totti will never go to Milan, he already said if he is leaving Roma he will not sign for another Serie A club because he thinks that is disrespecting Roma.

Pirlo is fantastic at passing and controlling the game, but needs someone like Gattuso to do the defensive side for him. While Pirlo is perhaps more prominent attack-wise, Gerrard and Vieira are much better defensively and are also good attacking players, Gerrard more so. All great players anyway ;).

I don't mean to wind anyone up, but does no one else have a problem with the chairman of Serie A and the Prime Minister celebrating every Milan goal? I know Berlusconi also is the big boss of Milan but the Serie A chairman actively supporting Milan is a bit embarrassing to watch for the neutral fan.

I'm just joking Hassan, but maybe in the future when he is 32 years old and Milan no longer need him :( :D

Totti is going to Real Madrid ClassicD, he's already said if he leaves it to go there.

ClassicD said:
Totti will never go to Milan, he already said if he is leaving Roma he will not sign for another Serie A club because he thinks that is disrespecting Roma.

Pirlo is fantastic at passing and controlling the game, but needs someone like Gattuso to do the defensive side for him. While Pirlo is perhaps more prominent attack-wise, Gerrard and Vieira are much better defensively and are also good attacking players, Gerrard more so. All great players anyway ;).

I agree with Pirlo being a great player but he is also better than Gerrard and especially Vieira.

ClassicD said:
I don't mean to wind anyone up, but does no one else have a problem with the chairman of Serie A and the Prime Minister celebrating every Milan goal? I know Berlusconi also is the big boss of Milan but the Serie A chairman actively supporting Milan is a bit embarrassing to watch for the neutral fan.

Well yes i do. You're talking about Galliani.

H@$$@N said:
Milan officially sign Stam

Jaap Stam will wear the Milan shirt next season after the Rossoneri confirmed his capture from Lazio.

"Milan would like to announce the signing of Jaap Stam from Lazio," read a club statement.

"The defender, born on 17 July 1972, has agreed a two-year deal which will keep him at the club until 30 June 2006."

Financial terms of the agreement have yet to be revealed but a substantial fee, of around £6m, is believed to have been paid.

The capital club were desperate to sell the international as he only had a year left on his contract.

Given the fact that he had no intention of signing a new deal in Rome, the club were keen to not lose him on a free transfer next summer.
Source From CHANNEL 4

===================

That mean Milan will have not only the best deffence in the world , they will be the best deffence in football history.... :D

I was wondering how will MALDINI / NESTA / STAM will play , of course the 3 of them need to play , here is my next year formation for Milan...

-------------------------------Dida----------------------------------------

Cafu----------Maldini--------Nesta-------Stam-----------------Pancaro-

Gatusso----------------------------------------------------------Seedorf--

------------------------------------Kaka'-------------------------------------

---------------------Sheva-------------------------------New Forward-----

but the problem is Pirlo... maybe take Pancaro , and add Pirlo but change the places...

& the new forward might be (Crespo , Tores , Fabiano....) hope for Tores..

;)

Milan with 5 defenders? You must be joking!

------------Dida------
Cafu-Stam-Nesta-Maldini
----------Pirlo--------
Gattuso----------Seedorf
-----------Kaka-------
Sheva--------(undecided)

We've won the CL, Coppa Italia and the Serie A with this tactic. Why go defensive and risk losing the midfield? Pirlo has had a HUGE role this season and is one of the best players of the team.

For strikers, i hope we sign Torres and NOT CRESPO , i pray that crespo stays away.

And yes i agree having Galliani is a bit stupid. But he did win the elections last year over the Roma president and Moratti of Inter. I would rather go with Galliani over Sensi or Morrati because both of them are douche bags who cannot handle much.

I was wondering why Stam would go to Milan when Nesta, Costacurta and Maldini are all great players and playing well.

Milanista, you indicate that Maldini will be moving to SB - are you sure about that?

And I agree - Pirlo is a key player for Milan that does not get the credit he deserves.

Pirlo gets too much credit here, Vieira is the better Defensive midfielder, with attacking qualities and technical ability as an added bonus.

That's not to say he is a bad player, but I think a certain persons love affair with the guy may be blinding him somewhat ;)

And yes Maldini will play left-back, that is unless they decide on some kind of rotational system which I doubt.

Vieira definately is better than pirlo in terms of defense. IMO Pirlo is better at the offensive side and the creative side.

cigol said:
Pirlo gets too much credit here, Vieira is the better Defensive midfielder, with attacking qualities and technical ability as an added bonus.

That's not to say he is a bad player, but I think a certain persons love affair with the guy may be blinding him somewhat ;)

And yes Maldini will play left-back, that is unless they decide on some kind of rotational system which I doubt.

Doesnt Pirlo play on the left, and then Gattuso play as DMF? In other words, Pirlo and Viera are essentially two different types of player, right?

ghazi said:
cigol said:

Doesnt Pirlo play on the left, and then Gattuso play as DMF? In other words, Pirlo and Viera are essentially two different types of player, right?

the midfield is like this:

-----------Kaka
Seedorf---------Gatusso
----------Pirlo

Pirlo is just a deep playmaker and Gattusso handles the defence.

Cigol- very funny.

posted by Don Domenico: I agree with Pirlo being a great player but he is also better than Gerrard and especially Vieira

it wasn't me who initially made the comparison Ghazi, and anyway I think both Gerrard and Vieira are central midfielders who have both defensive and offensive duties. Pirlo as has been said get's to roam because of Gattuso, these other two guys do twice the legwork.

Yep I think comparing Pirlo to Vieira/Gerrard is wrong because they play different roles, it's very strange to have your 'non-working' midfielder as the deepest. Pirlo is great with passing but does not compare to Vieira or Gerrard in terms of the role they play (back and forward, attacking and defending).

Got it brothaz. Kinda funny the way they set that up, but apparently it works. ;)

Milanista, did you say that Maldini has played LB this season as well?

Im pretty sure hes filled in for that position a bunch of times. In his past hese certainly played down that left flank.

Maldini started out as a left-back I'm pretty sure, back in the days when Baresi, Rijkaard, Costacurta, etc played as central defenders.

But Maldini is now too old to play as LB , he cant run all the way back and forth... Pancaro plays LB , he is good not bad.. , but we need a player in better shape.... thats the problem.. it will be good if we got a new LB this transfer season.....

And i think Tores will be better than Crespo , because he is younger and talendted.. if he comes he will be one of the biggest star in the world , like Kaka'....

;)

I dont think Torres is the right player for Milan up front. They need someone more powerful if they want to chellenge for the CL next season.

Back
Top Bottom