AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Milanista said:
20040502milancurvarossonera.jpg

83 000 fans were at the stadium.

I love the San Siro, I went for our 5-1 win over Inter and was blown away by it. Its easily the best stadium I have been to.

csaunders said:
milanista,
How do you watch the games in toronto? I get one italian league game a week in DC, its always in Italian, and the picture quality is pretty lacking...

Get a dish haha. Here in toronto we get TLN (Telelatino) and they show all the matches.

Discussing the match here?¿

Well anyway, I think Porto did a good job breaking Deportivo. Too bad it was boring to watch.

Milan have confirmed that Lyon ace Vikash Dhorasoo will wear the Rossoneri shirt next season.

The newly crowned Italian champions have been linked with the midfielder for some months and have today confirmed his signing.

The 31-year-old, who has agreed a two-year deal, will arrive on a free transfer in the summer as his contract with his current club is on the verge of expiring.

Dhorasoo has made 27 League appearances for Lyon so far this season, scoring four goals.

His arrival seems to suggest that Fernando Redondo will not be renewing his contract at the San Siro.

Seems like Jaap Stam is official now, soccerage and the italian news have said hes on his way to San Siro.

I wonder who the next suprise signing is.

what's the point to buying an old-player (Dhorasoo)?? I prefer to buying a young and talented player.

metal jason said:
what's the point to buying an old-player (Dhorasoo)?? I prefer to buying a young and talented player.

The need someone to take Rivaldo's place, so they can treat him like shit.

I think the 2nd surprise will be Crespo or Tores....

and the 1st i think its Stam...

that way Milan will be the strongest team ever...

They have the best deffence.. Maldini , Nest , Stam & Dida..

Middle we have Gatssuo on the right he is not the best but he is very good he fight for the ball he plays from his hart , Seedorf the best left in the world for me.. , Pirlo not bad great shots , Kaka' The best....

Forward , Sheva the best , Crespo a great players with great exprience / Tores young fantastic player if he will come to milan he will be one of the biggest star ever... he will lead spain and put Raul out...

Milan's problem this year was the offence they only had Sheva as a big forward Inaghi & Tommason were somtimes good somtimes bad.... , now if Crespo or Tores are going to come . Milan will be un-stopable......

:D :D :D

H@$$@N said:
I think the 2nd surprise will be Crespo or Tores....

and the 1st i think its Stam...

that way Milan will be the strongest team ever...

They have the best deffence.. Maldini , Nest , Stam & Dida..

Middle we have Gatssuo on the right he is not the best but he is very good he fight for the ball he plays from his hart , Seedorf the best left in the world for me.. , Pirlo not bad great shots , Kaka' The best....

Forward , Sheva the best , Crespo a great players with great exprience / Tores young fantastic player if he will come to milan he will be one of the biggest star ever... he will lead spain and put Raul out...

Milan's problem this year was the offence they only had Sheva as a big forward Inaghi & Tommason were somtimes good somtimes bad.... , now if Crespo or Tores are going to come . Milan will be un-stopable......

:D :D :D

You're the strangest Milan fan i've ever seen.

You think Pirlo is Milan's worst starting player, while in fact he is the best player you have..

i dont see Pirlo as the Milan Man , he is not like Sheva or Kaka' ..... , the best thing in Pirlo is his shots from Fouls or not Fouls all great... ;)

H@$$@N said:
i dont see Pirlo as the Milan Man , he is not like Sheva or Kaka' ..... , the best thing in Pirlo is his shots from Fouls or not Fouls all great... ;)

:shock: :l

It's obvious that although you're a Milan fan, you don't know a lot of the players...

what do you mean "i dont know alot of players" !!!??

im talking about the starting line-up....

Pirlo can never be a backup, hes the best midfielder we have on the field as Kaka plays more of a forward/playmaker role. His crosses and passes are nearly 100% precise everytime. Without Pirlo, Sheva's 22 goals would be 10 goals. Kaka is another reason for Sheva's goals.

I doubt Crespo would go to Milan, we dont need another Inzaghi type player, we need a player taht can atleast do something by himself like Chevanton or sometimes Torres. But i doubt Crespo is the man we need.

Our key players this season were definately : Kaka, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Nesta, Pancaro (excellent crosses) and time by time Tomasson as the supersub. Pirlo IMO is one of the best DM's ever.

Milanista said:
Pirlo can never be a backup, hes the best midfielder we have on the field as Kaka plays more of a forward/playmaker role. His crosses and passes are nearly 100% precise everytime. Without Pirlo, Sheva's 22 goals would be 10 goals. Kaka is another reason for Sheva's goals.

I doubt Crespo would go to Milan, we dont need another Inzaghi type player, we need a player taht can atleast do something by himself like Chevanton or sometimes Torres. But i doubt Crespo is the man we need.

Our key players this season were definately : Kaka, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Nesta, Pancaro (excellent crosses) and time by time Tomasson as the supersub. Pirlo IMO is one of the best DM's ever.

Yes and obviously the most complete central midfielder at the moment, not Gerrard or Vieira. Pirlo is the one. He is the spine of Milan. I beleive due to his new role and play Milan has improved some much this season, there were other factors(Kaka...) but Pirlo was the most important one.
He is the spine of the team.
Very strange that a Milan fan(Hassan) can't see that..

Obiettivo sul mercato: "Se arrivasse Stam? Sicuramente aumenterebbe la nostra qualità in difesa, che è già tanta, e poi mi darebbe l'opportunità di avere varie alternative. Invece per le voci relative a Chevanton, Totti e Crespo, posso dire che il più abbordabile mi sembra il primo, Totti il più bravo e Crespo quello a cui mi sento più affezionato". Infine il contratto: "Scade nel giugno 2005, credo che ci sia tempo per parlarne. Non vedo nessun problema, abbiamo un anno per discuterne".

Ancelotti on the market - If stam arrives, it will definately aid our defence. But out of Chevanton, Totti and Crespo, i can say that Chevanton is the most approchable, Totti is the best, and Crespo is effective. All their contracts expire in 2005 so we have alot of time to talk to these players.

Totti to Milan, i wouldnt mind seeing him partner up with Shevchenko :D
That means Inzaghi can pack his bags.

if Totti will come to milan.....!!!!! it would be the best deal/transfer ever... every team wish for Totti , but i only hope that Totti doesnt go to Madrid...

;)

Back
Top Bottom