AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

yeah but milan have to be careful , they cant just let the points slip like this...

9 points hmm, could be eaten in 2 games.. then milan have to win the next 2 games in order to make it 95%

Pirlo's goal...TOP CLASS!!!!
Sheva and Kaka were way below their best today...
Impossible not to win the league now!!! I just hope they give a huge massacre to fc.porto in CL...they really deserve that!

From gazzetta

Il fantasista: "Presto il brasiliano vincerà il Pallone d'Oro. Gioco poco? Non importa, stare al Milan è una gioia. A Modena gara quasi decisiva per lo scudetto".

Rui Costa stated that he is happy evne though he gets less playing time than Kaka. He says Kaka will win the Ballon d'or at very young and that playing for Milan is a dream... he wants to stay.

Woooo.

metallica said:
not another upset surely Depo just gone 1-0 up, we all know what happend the last time Depo went 1-0 against Milan though

Certainly not that mind :(

over, the shocking news milan is out of the cup as they have been a favor since the beginning..

Chelsea, Monaco, Porto and Deportivo as semi finalists?! These ain't the Champions League is it?!

gooner2005 said:
Chelsea, Monaco, Porto and Deportivo as semi finalists?! These ain't the Champions League? is it?!
more like uefa cup :mryellow:

Milanista said:
Im going to load up my gun. Maybe a game of russian roulette. Goodbye.

ha ha ha, kaka where is kaka damn kaka couldnt score shit today :mrgreen:

I hope you're not implying that if Arsenal were in it, it would be the CL. ;) You guys rarely reach the knock out stages. I think it's refreshing seeing these newer clubs progressing. I think it'll make for better semis and eventually, the final imo. They're just going to go for it.

Because Milanista, we weren't being cocky gits and boasting before the game, your always going on about how great AC Milan are and they just got beaten 4-0. Thats what you get for being a loud mouth.

true, milan thinks they are shit but they get defeated today . WELL DONE DEPOR !

Back
Top Bottom