AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Pirezz said:
true, milan thinks they are shit but they get defeated today . WELL DONE DEPOR !

We werent even over confident, we werent even confidnt! We went in as if it was like a game for practice. We played like wind, we did shit. We didnt even try. I dont understand what the fuck was happening. Inzaghi has to fucking leave and Costacurta has to fucking hang his boots. This is total Bullshit, we better get a new striker and for fucks sake get a strong center back who can replace the fucking grandfather of the defence.

Deportivo played a great game, but for a team with milan's reputation, at least 1 or 2 goals was needed. I dont understand what the players were thinking.

ANyway, i have a feeling depor can win the CL, theyre the most determined team.. if not id love to see Monaco.

SulphuricX said:
Yo, dont flame in the Milan thread.

I was about to say that. Less of it fellas. I modded the Arsenal thread last night and it went almost trouble free now show the same respect in here please.

Boro said:
SulphuricX said:
Yo, dont flame in the Milan thread.

I was about to say that. Less of it fellas. I modded the Arsenal thread last night and it went almost trouble free now show the same respect in here please.

I am gonna second that, the next person who says anything out of turn will be carded :twisted:

It would have been amazing to watch an Arsenal v Milan final. Arsenal with their quick paced football, Milan with their ball control and counter attacks. What a shame. I think this is an excellent opportuinity for small teams to win this year. Monaco wooo!

this is FOOTBALL, nothing is impossible. Depor did it and that's it who knows may be they will win the CL. anyway i'm goin for porto since juve are eliminated and you should go for one too if you want to feel the joy of football

Milanista said:
Pirezz said:
true, milan thinks they are shit but they get defeated today . WELL DONE DEPOR !

We werent even over confident, we werent even confidnt! We went in as if it was like a game for practice. We played like wind, we did shit. We didnt even try. I dont understand what the fuck was happening. Inzaghi has to fucking leave and Costacurta has to fucking hang his boots. This is total Bullshit, we better get a new striker and for fucks sake get a strong center back who can replace the fucking grandfather of the defence.

Deportivo played a great game, but for a team with milan's reputation, at least 1 or 2 goals was needed. I dont understand what the players were thinking.

ANyway, i have a feeling depor can win the CL, theyre the most determined team.. if not id love to see Monaco.

I really thought Milan would come back when they made a circle and cheered each other up. I thought that would be the turnaround. Such great players motivating each other.

Well, CL is really fucked up now. Sorry, but I won't look forward to the upcoming matches (including the final).

ahahhaha

i remember milanista put deporSHITvo

i'd replace with MilanSHIT

sorry mate, nothing against you, nothing against milan, but you all milan supporters deserved this humiliation

now get back to the fucking easy serieA and win at least it

kaka? where is kaka? anyone knows?

Me neither, I doubt we will see another chance for Arsenal-Milan which is what i really want to see. I dont think Ancellotti is one of those motivational coaches like the ones that have been rememberd in History. Just bullshit.

onbisu said:
ahahhaha

i remember milanista put deporSHITvo

i'd replace with MilanSHIT

sorry mate, nothing against you, nothing against milan, but you all milan supporters deserved this humiliation

now get back to the fucking easy serieA and win at least it

kaka? where is kaka? anyone knows?

Will do. Check topic name

Milanista said:
Me neither, I doubt we will see another chance for Arsenal-Milan which is what i really want to see. I dont think Ancellotti is one of those motivational coaches like the ones that have been rememberd in History. Just bullshit.

Well, we will live at least another 60 years. In each CL there are 2 chances on Milan - Arsenal. That makes 120 chances left for us.

But seriously, If both of our teams keep playing like they did most part of the season there's a very decent chance we'll face each other at least once in the knockout stage in the upcoming 3 years.

Ferraritim said:
Well, CL is really fucked up now. Sorry, but I won't look forward to the upcoming matches (including the final).

hahahaha

you better watch another game

'cause football isn't for you

the upcoming matches will only get better

You know what Milanista, I think me and you have found a common bond. I can see you backing Arsenal for the title now, because you've gone through what we've gone through.

Well i wanted Milan-Arsenal for final ever since both teams qualified from group phase. The team i least wanted to see win was Real Madrid. But i was so happy that my hopes went up after MOnaco came back. Never predict the score in football, it just doesnt work.

Now i feel your pain, and i hope it doesnt happen in our domestic leagues as both teams have lost their treble hopes.

Come on now! you guys were humilated tonight, you won 4-1 in the 1st leg and all you had to do was defend really, the same team that beat us have knocked you out of the champions league.

My sincere comiserations ;)

So long - farewell - aufweidersan goodbye!

Cya Kensh|n

(cheers for the tip off Milan - i did the IP checks to confirm it)

WTF???
what happened tonight?? i didn't get to see the game but...4-0?

I don't appreciate much any of the final 4 teams but i just hope Porto looses against Corunha...they just don't deserve to come so far!!! they are sooooo lucky...even with these eliminations of the best teams. Who ever thought Porto, Monaco, Corunha and Chelsea to be the finalists??? Monaco scored 8 goals to corunha and now corunha wins 4-0 against milan...this year's CL is realy non-sense...would be nice to see Corunha and Monaco meeting again this time in the final :twisted:

That cunt Inzaghi has got to go this year. This season he cant score shit. He misses open goals, misses chances to score in the last minutes. What cna he do but go offside? Last few weeks hes been a joke, let Tomasson start all the games Carlo.. not Shizaghi.

milan what was the constant balls over the top about. im sure iv seen milan put together some really nice passing moves together around the area this season and with a play maker like kaka it should be one of your strengths !!

it just seemed as if every time one of your midfielders got the ball they were looking for the ball over the top straight away and it just didnt seem to be causing depor any realy problems. fair assesment ?

im not sure gattuso and seedorf as the 'wide' players worked particularly well either. perhaps getting a real touchline left winger to balance out with gattuso could maybe add a new dimension to your attacks.

Ancelotti tried to play Seedorf and Gattuso as defensive/wing midfielders today. They didnt do enough running. As soon as we were down 3-0, we began to play the way we did 2 seasons ago... the classical long ball. It was too predictable. I was expecting the team to go all out attack tonight, but i dont know what exactly was going on. Passes were shitty.

If you notice after the last few games, ive been complaining about Inzaghi because it wasnt just this game hes been playing bad in... but all season. Only player i see that has problems.

Im complaining because we played amazing football this season until this specific match... we played a totally shit game.
And i am complaining also because this IS the milan thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom