AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

cracking game at the san siro tonite, thought depor were excellent for 20 mins then milan just ground them down and turned on the style, all four goals were magic. would love to see madrid gooner semi then milan gooner final. what a game that'd be, esp with nesta back.

how old is pancaro, btw?

milan were amazing tonight, if arsenal manage to get to the final they will get absolutly hammered. i reckon arsenal would struggle to over run milan with seedorf, pirlo and gattuso in the middle and when arsenals players start to get a bit isolated they can look like a very poor side. look at some of their results against some of the eastern european sides who just run for fun in europe, theyv struggled to over run them and ended up just looking clueless.

faiers said:
milan were amazing tonight, if arsenal manage to get to the final they will get absolutly hammered. i reckon arsenal would struggle to over run milan with seedorf, pirlo and gattuso in the middle and when arsenals players start to get a bit isolated they can look like a very poor side. look at some of their results against some of the eastern european sides who just run for fun in europe, theyv struggled to over run them and ended up just looking clueless.

I do hope it is a Milan Vs Arsenal Final ... kaka is the difference for Milan this season but I have seen them play poorly as well esp. last season champions league they almost went out to Ajax. They are resolute though which Arsenal lacks ..but we will see ... they are looking more resolute every game i see them play.

Good play my Milan today though, they are the only team that scares me :)

Never doubted them for a minute. They are most definitely the team to beat if anyone wants a chance to win the cup.

The way we played today is a reflection of our strength. Real Madrid have lost their crown in being with their super stars... their defence is no where near as solid as Milan's one... just wait for Nesta to be back.

Goddamn that ref in todays game... should have been 6-1.

Arse-Milan

Final game, its going to be a good one. But i think henry will crush milan by scoring hat trick !

Nah, Henry cant break through Milan's super defence. MIlan will control the game and frustrate Arsenal just like Dinamo Kiev did and eventually win 2-1.

hahaha, henry crushes every defense in world. He will terrorize the milan defense and blow up dida :mrgreen:

look at the score son, 5-1 arse crushed inter. And yes henry crushed the defense in that game !

yeah the performed good in that game at highbury, but arsenal made inter their slave when they met for 2nd leg!

Anyway, Milan seem to be close to signing Martinez from Brescia. I dont think hes world class, but im sure Ancelotti can make something out of him.

faiers said:

my sentiments exactly.although i dont see arsenal gettin hammered if they met milan in the final.italian teams know how to nulify a game and get the odd goal in between.hell,they should when they come up against a side with pires,reyes,henry etc...

what a gr8 match , maldini waz incredibale..... as always... also pancaro waz gr8..

i think that Trapatoni should add (Pirlo & Pancaro) to the national team...

i didnt mean by great that he is the best , i mean the last couple of matches he played well and he deserves to play 4 the auzzurri...

Maldini: Minister of defence

The Italian Prime Minister will try to persuade Paolo Maldini to come out of international retirement for Euro 2004.

"Maldini is in great form," said Silvio Berlusconi, who is also the Milan President. "I think he could be of real use to the national side."

The legendary Milan defender quit the Azzurri scene after the 2002 World Cup but many believe he should be brought back into the side.

Italy boss Giovanni Trapattoni has asked him to return on a number of occasions but with no success.

But now Berlusconi has revealed that he will discuss the matter with the 36-year-old after another extraordinary season.

"Paolo would be a very important figure in Portugal," he continued. "I’ll work hard to convince him to wear the Azzurri shirt again."

Just got back from Milan yesterday, was at the AC - Parma game on Saturday night, fookin loved the San Siro, great atmosphere.

The constant singing by the AC fans(tiffosi!!) astounded me, would really like to know what the words to the songs mean, anyone any idea?? They sang one about Bari and Torino which was really catchy but not speaking a word of Italian i was clueless.

We got tickets for the 2nd tier in the opposite stand to the benches(dug-outs), good seats and only cost 23 euro.

ur lucky (Watty) i wish if i can go to San Siro....

for the words tery google.com search ... i think u will find it...

Watty said:
Just got back from Milan yesterday, was at the AC - Parma game on Saturday night, fookin loved the San Siro, great atmosphere.

The constant singing by the AC fans(tiffosi!!) astounded me, would really like to know what the words to the songs mean, anyone any idea?? They sang one about Bari and Torino which was really catchy but not speaking a word of Italian i was clueless.

We got tickets for the 2nd tier in the opposite stand to the benches(dug-outs), good seats and only cost 23 euro.

Watty next time go and watch a night game. Its double the noise and double the events!

By the way, did u buy coke at the stadium? Always tastes like spit!!!!

Back
Top Bottom