AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

congrats. milan fans 3-1 like i told u .....

now

1-Milan 64

2-Roma 57

3-Juve 55 *

Seedorf what a great game, finally proving his strenght. Damn nesta always injured!! we need him.

Gotta admit conta should have gotten the red after loads of bad challenges. Roma here we come!

Juve lose to a full strength Milan 3-1, but on the night it Juve who won on the front of football, Juve were missing five of the first regulars, Nedved played up front with Di Vaio, whilest in the midfield Camoranesi really gave it all he could came close to scoring three times but it wasn’t his night. Tacchinardi and Conte held their own, but Appiah again came up short his individual skill was excellent but his passing skill were poor. As for the defence it was tight, yes Milan did score three times, but still the defence was tight. Shevchenko’ s goal in the 25th minute was offside clearly, but was allowed to stand, even on that Juve still came forward and came close twice to brining the game level, then in the second half Juve continued to attack, then in the 63rd minute in a Milan attack a long range shoot from Seedorf s on course towards the goal take a deflection of a defender and it beat Buffon for a 2-0 advantage, but still Juve go for goal once again come close but no can do, than the inevitable happen in the 80th a genuine milan goal on side and scored with no help by Seedorf. Four minutes after that Juve finally put one in the net, a corner kick put in the middle meet by Ciro Ferrara turn blast the ball past Dida who has no time to react and that 3-1, but as luck would have it in another Juve attack Milan are in six and sevens in the defence a half pass come shot Dida slips and the ball is just deflected out, when these kind of things happen you know it it’s not going to be you’re night, on the merits of the game Juve came out on top, why and how Milan are leading this race for the scudetto is really beyond me, they are average in all departments, if Juve had another striker from the beginning Milan would have been lucky to come away with anything. Congratulation to Ferrara this is his first goal of the season, but I don’t think he’d like to the thirteenth player to score for Juve…

Now Juve have to think about Wednesday night game with Lazio for the first leg of Coppa D’italia, and the referee is none other than Collina, yes him again, I can’t remember getting a result with him this season, please remind me if there was one, as for the Juve line up it’s not clear as yet, will Juve chase second place or go for a Coppa D’Italia win, we will soon find out…

News out from Turin is that Cesare Prandelli (Parma) has meet with Bettega, Giraudo and Moggi, to discuss his probable move to Juventus as next seasons boss, with him apparently will come Bonera, Ferrari, Bresciani and a new name Marco Marchionni 24 year old midfielder.. Other bit of news is that if Juve do get the signature of Trabelsi of Ajax, Real Madrid have joined in the chase to get the signature of Thuram, along with Man Utd who will offer the best deal, Tudor is due to meet with the Ajax representatives to discuss the possible move as part of Ibrahimovic deal, and Abramovich representatives are due to meet with Nedved’s agent in a possible 40 million Euros move to Chelsea..

Just recieved this bit of news of our member --- Steve Lamb ---- need to share with all of you, if any one else pick up any more news please let me know and I'll inform all via the web site...
"I've just read France Football's website that has today said that Juve have signed Oliver Kapo from Auxerre on a Bosman free transfer.He has agreed a 4 year contract and is due in Turin withing the next week to complete his medical before joining in the summer..." It looks like the re-building has already started and I think Kapo is a good start,hes vey quick and tricky although he doesnt score that many goals(only one so far this term).

Forza Juve

bobogol said:
I think Kapo is a good start,hes vey quick and tricky although he doesnt score that many goals(only one so far this term).

Yeah i agree, he can be a handful. Maybe it could be a case of a player needing to play at the right team. Or at least it could've been, if he hadn't denied signing :shock:

story

Shevchenko's goal wasnt offside, Inzaghi was on an Offside position but was not part of the play as he left it for Sheva who was on side.

Now Rui Costa is linked to Benfica and Diego is linked to Milan... anyone think they'll work? Where would Diego play if Kaka is around?

Edgar Davids could be on the verge of a shock move to former club Milan, according to reports.

The Gazzetta dello Sport is today suggesting that the Rossoneri are keen on the midfielder who will be available on a free transfer in the summer.

The Dutchman is currently on loan at Barcelona from Juventus, but his Bianconeri deal expires in a matter of months.

The 31-year-old started his Italian career with Milan in 1996 after he joined from Ajax. But he had an unhappy two-year stint at the San Siro before a move to Turin.

Davids does have a number of admirers across Europe. Barca would like to keep him even if Chelsea, Roma and Inter are all known to be keen.

But Milan have suddenly joined the chase as they look to add another ‘free’ player to their squad after similar moves in the past.

After all, the Rossoneri have brought in Marcos Cafu, Giuseppe Pancaro and Jon Dahl Tomasson in recent times without paying a transfer fee.

Davids himself has admitted that he has numerous offers on the table which have left the door open for a summer switch.

"The first thing I will do is consider Barca’s offer," the midfielder has stated recently. "But there are other sides interested in my signature too."

The international was also asked to comment on rumours that his present club are set to sign David Trezeguet from Juventus.

"Some people believe that it is a certainty," he explained. "Yet I know nothing about it at all."

What a joke, it would not surprise me either for him just to spite Juve ;)

Tonight:
=======
Milan vs. Parma

Juve vs. Udinese

Tomorrow:
========
Roma vs. Lazio

Udinese 0 - 0 Juve

gr8 we just need to win , and wait for lazio to take over Roma...

Anyone notice how Tomasson celebrated 'his' goal on his lonesome? To be fair it was all Kaka's doing, great run and very nice pass straight to the striker who didn't have to do much at all.

I see Milan will walk all over Madrid and Arsenal, I've been following their games in the Italian league for a couple months now and my hopes of Madrid getting through have all but vanished :(

great squad, and love seeing Cafu still going.

Back
Top Bottom