AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

is it my impression or there really is a lot fair-play between supporters of each rival club there in italy? or it's just like in any other league but you're just 'nice' to each other in this forum? I always thought very strange too milan,inter,juve,lazio,...always switching players between them...here in portugal we hardly accept that and i can't even imagine simao,sokota,miguel,tiago,or any other of our best players playing for porto or sporting...they have a strong connection to the club and woudn't play for any rival, although it happens sometimes but only if they have problems in their clubs...but specially Benfica players are very loyal...that doesn't seem to happen there either...

and is it my impression too or italian teams are starting to play a different type of football...usually you play an ugly football with very defensive tactics...i never really understad that...already having the best deffenders in the world isn't enough??? you should play like spanish teams for example...at least milan and roma seem to be playing differently now...more towards attack. I still remember last year's CL final...juve and milan playing like they're affraid of each other and all players deffending...that's not very pleasant for any football fan...specially when we are expecting magic plays from sheva,rui costa,kaka,del piero,nedved...see for example how zidane is playing after he left juve...and you'll see how rui costa will play when he comes back to Benfica at the end of this season.

Going to AC - Parma game on the 20 March. Think it has been moved to the Saturday night game, kick off at 8.30 pm, anyone confirm this??

This will be my first visit to the San Siro and Milan.

Since there's no Italy thread, I thought I'd post this here, this being the most popular Italian team thread.

Italy are coming to play Iceland this summer. :)
To be specific the game will be on the 18th of August. Hopefully all the best players will come, it would be great to see Del Piero, Totti, Nesta and co. with my own eyes.

FUCK!!!!!!!
Benfica 0-0 Inter
sooooooo fucking unfair!!!!!!!

I really hate Toldo...mtf bastard!!!!!!

not even one chance for inter and those bastards just defend and burn time... :x

Juventus: Buffon; Thuram, Legrottaglie, Montero, Pessotto; Camoranesi, Conte, Tacchinardi, Appiah; Nedved; Di Vaio

Milan: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Pancaro; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Shevchenko, Inzaghi

The Italian newspapers predicted this formations....

Its very good for MILAN finaly Inzaghi is playing :D

You're really feeling this Dom mate aren't ya! Poor guy.

I don't thin that's ADP in your avatar i think it's you in your local park, having an emotional moment

everything till now is good roma had a 0-0 draw , that means even if we lose (hope not) there will be 4 pionts betwen us...

proximus said:
You're really feeling this Dom mate aren't ya! Poor guy.

I don't thin that's ADP in your avatar i think it's you in your local park, having an emotional moment

You're right that it isn't ADP. It's Miccoli ;).

Also thanks for the concern.

Don Domenico said:
You're right that it isn't ADP. It's Miccoli
<breathes in> Ah. Good call! I predict a draw for tonight. I don't see Juve as a lost cause, they are always a threat in my opinion. Sometime soon.. they are gonna hit a team for six.

gr8 1st half , SHEVA missed sum goals , & our deffence is screwed , bt still not bad & gr8 match..

there is 45 min. comming , hope milan win....

Back
Top Bottom