AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

i know chevanton for a long time
last time when lecce was in serie a, he made a beautiful goal

i remember because i saw that his name was ernesto, like my name in all forums (now ernestito) :D

and now he does a great job
i love this guy

milanista..what do you think of rui costa's return to benfica at the end of this season? have you heard something about that?

i think sampdoria will win if nothing unordinary happens they're team has power and if they don't win they'll at least draw.

Pirlo was awesome aswell as the mentioned Kaka but I hope Trap plays Pirlo as DMF, a great performance by him today.

you got any idea of how much milan is asking for him? and no rumors about milan being interested in any benfica player? (miguel,tiago,simao...)

Nope, he said he wanted to go back to Benfica for retirement,... so maybe he will leave at the end of next season. Dont know about replacements yet.

did NESTA get a Yellow card??????

cuz after his foul he waz apset...!!

i hope he didnt cuz next week will be the most important match.. we need NESTA...

It's gonna be tight all the same but I would have to say that you have the upper hand as you guys are playing well and we have some players out but I'm not making any excuses as I'm sure Juve will give a good account of themselves ;)

Roma are unstopable now i think, although inter is not as solid as before i mean before years ago

Milan is the only team to beat Roma both home and away :D

haha mighty juve fell at home to depor. We crushed depor 4-0 last season.

Hope Milan wins both italian and champions league this year!!! :twisted:

no doubt they are the best team in europe! (along with Benfica of course... ;) ) and we'll meet soon...

Seeing as Lazio, Inter and Juve aren't capable of saving Italy, MILAN DESTROY SPARTA 4-1 ... WOO SHEVA x2, Gattuso, Inzaghi !! WOOO

PLEASE DONT DRAW ARSENAL!!
I WANT ARSE FOR THE FINALS!

next draw: Milan - Porto
PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll: ;) :twisted:

and tomorrow we'll beat tha hell of Inter's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!
(just affraid some players will fear 'Inter' instead of playing their best...we're just starting to get used to european competitions again after the last years of nightmare of bad management)

i just fear recoba and vieri and a few more players...our defense is playing bad and those players just need one stupid error to make the difference...vieri only got one match ban after seeing the red card... :roll:

...anyway...we'll i'm pretty confident we'll decide the play-off tomorrow!!! i'll be in our stadium supporting Benfica and holding up one of mine banners...
Super_Sokota.gif

Benfica 3 - 0 Inter

Back
Top Bottom