AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

omg what an amazing game...geeeeez wowwwww
superb milan led by a superb player RICARDO KAKA

roma won 6-0 & juve won 1-0......

the Italian Calcio Standings:

1- Milan (55)
2- Roma (50)
3- Juve (49)

milan still on the top , the next match is against LAZIO , i hope that we take lazio down too...

3001718.jpg

I only saw the first half but the Inzaghi should have scored from that exquisite pass from Kaka. He controlled it well but hit it straight into the keeper. Cafu's cross where he put his right leg across to hit it was classy too. :)

Milan should make it up in San Siro......

if they played like this , they will go out if the CL...

Milan still lead up by 5 to Roma & 6 to Juve....
next week against Sampodria

P.S: March 14 , Juventus vs. Milan

Stam seems to be almost complete, i dont understand why we are onto COrradi. We dont need another Inzaghi type player, theres also news that we are after Chevanton :D Id love that.

This week's top 100

1. Real Madrid
2. AC Milan :D

milans gonna be the king of the hill in europe,RM and JUV r just junks

Milanista said:
Stam seems to be almost complete, i dont understand why we are onto COrradi. We dont need another Inzaghi type player, theres also news that we are after Chevanton :D Id love that.

This week's top 100

1. Real Madrid

no, it aint, it's not int rank, biased

Milanista said:

This week's top 100

1. Real Madrid

Curious as to where you got that from? Is there an international site that does this other than Soccernet or FoxSportsWorld?

Milan vs. Mardrid will be the final in the CL this year.. , if Juve will play in the CL like the Calcio they will go out , same as Man Utd.

P.S: where will the CL final is gonna be played this year... (wich city)... ?

;)

Milan - Samp soon
This game i think will be another 3 points for us, Inter MUST WIN... sad that tis coming from a milan fan.

Apparently Ze Maria is linked with milan

i would say that sampdoria has a chance to take one point or points from san siro

flachi, bazzani, doni etc are good players

milan hast to concentrate and play very well

Back
Top Bottom