AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Well we did beat them full team, the 2nd game against them we lost because we had qualified and we played 2nd team.

Remember that 1-0 game for Milan last season, Shevchenko scored ... excellent match though.

yah i remember that one, Real Madrid is not superior to Milan, that's for sure. ancelotti should be more wise selecting his starting line up, like mixing between 2nd string and 1st team, not like the whole squad 2nd string. bah this way Milan can get at least 4 trophies

I like the way we play now with

------Sheva------
--Kaka-----RUi Costa

Loads of chances, if sheva screws up... kaka is there to score and Rui Costa to set them up

Milanista said:
Well we didnt lose all the big games Hossam, only against Boca. I wouldnt call Lazio a big game as Lazio obviously wanted the cup more as they played their number 1 team. In serie A we beat the big teams to go first place. We beat the big teams last year to win CL (we beat real, we beat depor, we beat Borussia, we beat inter this year 3-1). Against Lazio we played a second lineup, sheva and kaka came in later on in the 2nd half when it was too late, i dont understand why.

Well actually 'Sheva' started.

milan had been defeated by roma 4:1.....

uh..........

feels shitty

1:1 will be normal

Yucky game against Lecce, must admit Chevanton is just amazing as fuck.
Well atleast sheva got another goal for himself and...

ROMA TIED WITH ANCONA LMAO... the team taht has never won ties with 2nd place!!!!!

The derby next week and Inter would love to get one over their rivals, I will be watching this one closely with the other eye on Roma - Siena.

Inter vs Milan will be indeed one of the exciting games. the two teams are looking for the 3 points visciously.

i kno, but it's still hurt to see Milan lose
the one that really scary is Juve's comeback..bah

Juventus always up to the challenge..especially w/ the help of the officials (no flamin, but this is true)

I remember 3 or 4 yrs ago, juve vs parma
cannavaro headed the winning goal from a corner, but he was accused of fouling someone from juve( i think it was montero) but in the end the video showed everything that cannavaro didn't even touch him. and that time Juve trailed the leader by 5 or 4 points maybe, so they got 1 point for that incident.

mR_Lukawa said:
i kno, but it's still hurt to see Milan lose
the one that really scary is Juve's comeback..bah

Juventus always up to the challenge..especially w/ the help of the officials (no flamin, but this is true)

That's rubbish, your just scared of being knocked off the top ;)

mR_Lukawa said:
cannavaro headed the winning goal from a corner, but he was accused of fouling someone from juve( i think it was montero) but in the end the video showed everything that cannavaro didn't even touch him. and that time Juve trailed the leader by 5 or 4 points maybe, so they got 1 point for that incident.

The best was in 97(98...cant remember 90 something) when it was Juve-Inter for Coppa Italia Finals, Juve shot the ball, deflected off the ref and went in.

Milanista said:
mR_Lukawa said:

The best was in 97(98...cant remember 90 something) when it was Juve-Inter for Coppa Italia Finals, Juve shot the ball, deflected off the ref and went in.

Whaha, that's so funny it's justified :D.

Holler at me all you Milan fanatics. What is the starting lineup and formation for AC? Milanista, you encyclopedia, make some noise.
Is Tomasson starting cuz Inzaghi is injured?

Inzaghi is back.

Now we usually play

------------Dida----------
cafu---nesta----maldini--pancaro
-----------pirlo---------------
gattuso---------------seedorf
---------kaka---rui--------
-------------Sheva-------------

On the weekend inzaghi and tomi were on the bench, and pancaro was suspended for a game.

Back
Top Bottom