AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Seedorf > Gattuso

Not even close, Gattuso wish he had some of the ability of the dutch midfielder

tru, but thats cause all Gattuso does is run to the ball.....its rare that a Milan fan will say Gattuso had a bad game.....the guy isnt asked to pass the ball more then 5 yards...not hating on the guy , just the truth....Seedorf is probably the best type of player Milan can have....Seedorf can have bad games, but no more then other creative type midfielders

Don Domenico said:
mR_Lukawa said:
all creative players have their bad days.even Zidane now have his bad days too often..

I don't agree, one of the things that makes Zidane special is that i've never seen him play a bad game.

He has played a couple of shockers for us, at Real he is a differnet player, at times Zidane can go missing.

With Juve Zidane had tons of bad games, remember the Headbutt against Hamburg? Then on his return he got a red card from kicking Karambeau against Olympiakos in CL? He got 2 red cards in 6 games.

Brescia 1-0 Roma

What the heck kinda fist-swingin' match was that? :l

Roma pretty much embaressed themselves, to the delight of millions of Milan fans. :mrgreen:

1. Milan

Milanista said:
Woooooo first place.
well, even if roma won, you lot would still have another go at going top again right? this match just meant you would go up by 4 points now? or 5?

-azn

Milanista said:
5 if we win, and if Juve can tie, we will be 7 ahead of them.
or... if they lose...;) sry bobo, just had to get it out, i dont mean it, they wont lose :mrgreen:

-azn

yeah, the game made me extremely nervous.. but did anyone see Kaká's shot? damn that was some cool play! dribbling from the half-way line and firing a shot like that.. DAMN!!

Real bankrupt or not, Kaká won't join them.. Hopefully..

And yeah, that dribble+shot was superb!! I mean.. Damn! He hit it hard on the run.. I was like "woo..".. Rarely do i "woo.."

Ahaha..~

Milanista said:
Milan 2-1 Lazio
more from me, 4-2, kaka superb, tomasson playing well, and ... abbiati to start ;) no ... maybe pancaro will have a good go, what has happened to him? do i not hear his name because hes a wingback? has he been on his game?

-azn

Back
Top Bottom