AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

OT but since most of u are Milan fans and most certainly play WE7 or PES3, could u reccomend me the best Milan kit out there? For Ps2 that it

Milan 2 - 1 Perugia

Nice goal from Rui Costa, and a great performance by Inzaghi.

What a disappointing last 10 minutes though, we got Pancaro sent off and i dont even think he touched that player.

hehe...3 more precious points thanks to Rui Costa...he's really top class!!! but why Ancelotti took so long to make his substitution??? And i don't think with players with that quality, Milan should end the game defending like that, with all players behind midfield line...having the best 2 central backs in the world isn't enough??

Never will. 4-0. Nice prediction ;). Just kidding. But i guess some games have their surprises. Like Manchester United v Wolves.

Lazio are the team who need this more than Milan, they need the funds from teh trophy. I got bored after the first half, i dont understand why we always play our bench for the italian cup. Lazio are playing a full squad while we play reserve players.

It was worth it just to see this ugly mofo dance!

2969165.jpg

Looks like just the Champ league and Scudetti now!

4 goals at Olimpico Again !! this time done by lazio to milan. milan seemed helpless really.MILAN, ancelotti, great team, a very bad manager.

oh well Milan should have won the club world cup against boca but ancelotty just screwed it up like sh*t.
bobogol said:
Fiori & Corradi may be possible arsenal for the Azzurri ;)
well i can take hearts from the fact that fiore is in excellent form now and help italy's cause for the euro portugal :l

Fiore should've always played for the Azzurri. Corradi is a great squad player:

-----------------Vieri
-----Del Piero--Totti--Fiore

Anyway Milan, us Juventini feel your pain ;).

the problem with milan , that they screw up sumtimez @ the big gamez , like Boca & Lazio....

they need 2 look @ all matches that they r reallly important....

Hard Luck , we still got the Seria A left... ;)

Milan didn't play their first squad. They already lost the first game, so it showed that Milan wasn't interested in the coppa this season.

Milan wants the CL and the scudetto.

Well we didnt lose all the big games Hossam, only against Boca. I wouldnt call Lazio a big game as Lazio obviously wanted the cup more as they played their number 1 team. In serie A we beat the big teams to go first place. We beat the big teams last year to win CL (we beat real, we beat depor, we beat Borussia, we beat inter this year 3-1). Against Lazio we played a second lineup, sheva and kaka came in later on in the 2nd half when it was too late, i dont understand why.

i dont like the way ancelotti coachin the team. well Milan should try a more offensive approach considering the offensive line-ups that they have rite now (sheva kaka inzaghi tomasson rui costa cafu) in my opinion Milan's offensive squad is not 2nd best to real madrid! they're at least equal.

Back
Top Bottom