AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

i can answer that
Dida, Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Kakà, Shevchenko
(based on last game vs Lecce)

and last time tomasson played as a sub, not as a starter. and inzaghi is currently injured.

it seems like inzaghi is always like this
super hot at the beginning of the season
then always injured himself mid-season
and consequently not doing very well in the end of the season

what a bad luck:?

Thanks for the help, guys. So they play a lone striker with a 5 man midfield, huh. Is that typical of AC? Or is that a stop-gap formation for the duration of Inzaghi's injury?

Millllllllllllllllan 2-2 , i cant belive it , im insane now :twisted: . WOOOH....

2 GOALS in 2 minutes...

56' Tomasson
57' Kaka

match in progress 64'

VIVA MILANO.. ;)

Milllllllllllllllllllan scored the 3rd...........................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

i cant belive it.............................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

only 5 minutes left...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Milan done it ..... 3-2

they change the match 100% , they were down by 2 goals in the minute

57' Tommason
58' Kaka
85' Seedorf

this is the true milan , now milan is @ the top with 55 points.. :D

Viva Milano

Great match.

I think this game epitomises how Inter have been over the past god knows how many years. How they can always have such great players and always manage to fail is beyond belief.

To be fair, even though Inter were 2-0 at HT, it was two jammy goals, one fluke corner that no one touched and a massive deflection.

Did anyone else watch it on Eurosport? What's with the lack of camera angles on the replays? I assume everyone gets it off the same feed anyway, but they showed like one replay of each goal and from a poor angle, just thought that was a little weird for a Milan derby.

Seedorf's goal - :shock: !!!

Kaka & Seedorf's 1-2 in the first half - :thumbup: !!!

P.S. H@$$@N had Real Madrid as his team not so long ago...:roll: :mrgreen:

but the big problem is that (kaka , nesta) will not play next week against LAZIO , cuz they both have yellow cards... & its in the OLIMPIKO

bt all in its time.... ;)

ClassicD said:
P.S. H@$$@N had Real Madrid as his team not so long ago...:roll: :mrgreen:

didnt understand it... :roll:

do u mean real madrid waz my team.....!!??

cuz i hate that team more that anything in my life.... :twisted:

WOOOOOOOOOO That is definately the best game Seedorf has played with Milan. What a stunning game, 2-0 then 3-2. We were fucking amazing in the 2nd half.

Typical inter. :roll:

BTW dont say Milano, no one calls them that, AC aswell.
Its just 'Milan'.

btw Hossan is Olimpico
;)

If anyone has the seedorf goal, please send it!!!!

Forza Milan!!!!

By the way Milanista...have you heard something about a centenarium celebration of Benfica and a tournment between Benfica-Milan-R.Madrid-Man.Utd ? You have any idea if it'll be before or after Euro'04?

Soon we'll get back to our victorious and glory times!!! :twisted:

what a let down....i thought for sure Inter would get something after going up 2-0......shows what i know and what Inter are made of

Soundtracker said:
Forza Milan!!!!

By the way Milanista...have you heard something about a centenarium celebration of Benfica and a tournment between Benfica-Milan-R.Madrid-Man.Utd ? You have any idea if it'll be before or after Euro'04?

Soon we'll get back to our victorious and glory times!!! :twisted:

Im looking forward to this!!!

3001716.jpg

3001714.jpg

3001603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom