AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Noted Fear said:
cigol said:
I see Milan will walk all over ... and Arsenal,

Ahem.... I suggest you re-think that. You obviously havn't been watching the Premiership.

I think Arsenal have a great chance of winning it.
Can't see Real doing it though, their defense will not stand up to Henry & Co.

This is kind of a POLL here ,

Q: Who Do You Like/Want To Play In The Squad?

- Inzaghi

- Tommason

==========

its also who do u like more...

ill chose

Flipo "Supper Pippo"Inzaghi

Noted Fear said:
cigol said:
I see Milan will walk all over ... and Arsenal,

Ahem.... I suggest you re-think that. You obviously havn't been watching the Premiership.

Actually I have, but as it's all subjective anyway and my opinion is that Milan will cruise to victory, I don't think I have to re-think anything...
... but we shall see who is right and you can make a point of quoting my predication after the final? :)

Not to mention that I have watched the premiership, and Arsenal in particular.

anyway:

Personally I would actually start Rui Costa instead of subbing him on at the end of the match, like yesterdays game, which prevented him from getting the play and playing well.

Inzaghi over Tommason as well.

Rui Costa should NOT start, hes too slow in counter attacks and makes too many silly mistakes. Kaka instead makes the quick pass which is directly effective. Rui Costa is losing his quick movement with the ball and often makes bad passes, maybe 1 good pass every once in a while.

I prefer a rotation between Tomasson and Pippo every game.

The 2 playmaker and 1 striker tactic was scarpping us 1-0 wins, now with 2 strikers and Kaka... we score more than a goal per game. We even beat Juve 3-1 :D

Apparently a boy was run over by a police van before the game, and the police denied it. Fans got pissed off and starting throwing stuff onto the field demanding the game to be stopped in respect to the parents of the child.

It was the start of the 2nd half until flares started arriving onto the field. Then a bunch of officals came charging onto the field

Milanista said:
Apparently a boy was run over by a police van before the game, and the police denied it. Fans got pissed off and starting throwing stuff onto the field demanding the game to be stopped in respect to the parents of the child.
if the Italians arent punished in some way its a fuckin outrage

THe players didnt even want to play... they were showing totti going "i dont want to die on the field"
lapresse47089562103221721_big.jpg

Milan - Depor today.

Im confident that Milan can win at the San Siro. We are playing excellent football and we are confident. Depor are very inconsistant as they have lost 8-3 and then again won against Juve... but we have too :D

I predict

3-1 for Milan or 2-0.

Last time we killed them 4-0 but lost 2-1 with a second string team.

Milan is FIT in the recent match. Shevchenko and Kaka can lead the team win!!!

First goal shouldnt have happened, seedorf fell asleep. Now we are begining to dominate.. what a goal by Kaka... and god Pancaro is having an excellent game

This is one of the best matches i've seen in a long time, Kaka' is quality...so is the rest of the Milan squad.

Holy shit - 4 goals in 10 minutes. Brilliant.

I drafted Milan, Deportivo, Monaco, and Chelsea in a tournament draw against some friends last month and all have survived till now. . .Milan looks like money to me right now. Bling Bling :mrgreen:

This is why we are the european champions. Arsenal here we come.

Pancaro, Pirlo and Kaka... excellent game for the three. Our defence was rock solid apart from that goal by Pandiani. We dominated and we finished off with class. This is what other teams must fear in europe, control of the game.

THOSE FUCKING LINESMEN GOTTA GET FIRED!!! ITS THE SAME GUY FROM UNITED-PORTO

COULD HAVE BEEN 8-1!!!! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom