World Cup 2022 Qatar

Marocco played it really perfectly to their strengths. All the classy players of Portugal achieved very little if nothing - besides, I firmly think Rafa Leao was the most in shape of all their offensive repart, yet he saw so little field. Whatever. Congrats to Marocco e to The Moroccan! My favourite ones today were certainly tireless Amrabat and phenomenal keeper Bono, but all the team showed some incredible abnegation.

Will surely know who to support in the next semi!

If you have twitter, is Piers Morgan's bootlicking tweets to Ronaldo all over your feed as well? Nothing else from him but that. I dont even follow the guy. The hell.

Santos had no clue for Leao, look you have arguably the best serie a young player and leave it on the bench or might be this portugal team is too stacked.

One thing for sure these full back need to learn how to cross

Doesn't matter, a WC won't make you greater cuz u are already

View attachment 192032
I honestly don't think those are real tears. There was no sign of emotion on the pitch at the final whistle - someone tried to console him and he completely ignored them to walk off. Not for the first time this tournament.

I have zero sympathy, he's done his best to shit all over his legacy with everything since his time with United, and that unbelievably disrespectful interview with Piers Morgan. No professionalism, no class, bitching about not being able to play in top competitions and then signing a €200m contract to play for Al Nassr. No disrespect to them, but it shows his true motivation.

Whatever achievements came before this, he's shown the world who he really is. I'm glad to see him out.

It's a shame for Portugal, but also, you can't help but be delighted for Morocco. I didn't think they could possibly hold out - they clearly had heavy legs around the hour mark, and I couldn't see a way they could hold on. They're an inspiration. Imagine if they made the final - but even if they don't, everything they've achieved so far is incredible on its own.

Looks real to me.

https://streamff.com/v/oUuausJe6Y

I mean come on,

It he stays on the pitch crying "look at him, it's all about him"

He stay out of the pitch "look at this guy, leaving his team mate behind immediately"

What should he do, really ?

Please tell me, what proper reaction or emotion after getting the worst performance of your carreer ?

Please tell me, what proper reaction or emotion after getting the worst performance of your carreer ?
Some honesty (no fake tears when you see the camera)? Some leadership, comforting those younger and less experienced than you who look up to you? Some class, congratulating the opposition? Just a few things off the top of my head.

There are a million "right things" he could have done. Same with his time at United, same with that unbelievable interview he instigated and then shamelessly stabbed all of his supposed teammates (and ex-teammates) in the back, same with his entire time in Qatar up to today. He has shown who he is; a classless manchild. I will never look at him the same way again. Just my opinion, obviously, but I feel it's fairly well-founded. Nobody has held a gun to his head and told him to throw his manager, teammates and old friends under the bus.

Some honesty (no fake tears when you see the camera)? Some leadership, comforting those younger and less experienced than you who look up to you? Some class, congratulating the opposition? Just a few things off the top of my head.

There are a million "right things" he could have done. Same with his time at United, same with that unbelievable interview he instigated and then shamelessly stabbed all of his supposed teammates (and ex-teammates) in the back, same with his time in Qatar. He has shown who he is; a classless manchild. I will never look at him the same way again. Just my opinion, obviously, but I feel it's fairly well-founded. Nobody has held a gun to his head and told him to throw his manager, teammates and old friends under the bus.

The camera is following him. He's not the one that call them, and you expect him not to look the camera ?

Remember EURO 2016 ? is that fake tears too ?

Yeah mate "some leadership" trust me if he's doing that people will label him "it's all about him".

Euro 2016 anyone ? Remember who came back on the pitch after getting injured ? What was anyone reaction ?

Look he's best days is over, he's unprofessional, has biggest ego i agree with all of it.

When you're on top for so long then just dipped in less than a year it is tough to swallow reality especially when you have problem ON & OFF the pitch. Remember this portugal team almost got no world cup this year.

Yeah it's just my opinion too, im seeing from different side but it is what it is

Don't see England coming back into this game, sadly (for me anyway :LOL:). We don't look like we have any answers in the final third - often feels like France have an extra few players. There's very little incisiveness. Pains me to see so many chipped balls from defence to an attacking player who's clearly surrounded, with no chance of doing anything with the ball.

That said... France are very good at the old "concealed foul" aren't they? I don't think the Kane "potential penalty" was a penalty, but it was 100% definitely a foul, alongside a few others. I hope the VAR team told the referee "it should have been a foul but luckily for you, it was outside of the box".

If you're given two penalties and still lose, you can't have any complaints. That will haunt Kane forever, that penalty.

We were getting crosses in throughout stoppage time, but nobody was moving to get onto the end of them. Their heads just completely went.

But for the love of God, get that referee out of the game (let alone the World Cup). The England players talked him into giving the yellow card for the second penalty - you could see he wasn't going to give anything, they shouted at him for 20 seconds, and then he gave the card. What kind of referee is talked into making a decision like that? It's like someone's dad has been given the uniform. Absolutely shocking referee.

Yeah, ref was pretty bad. We jokingly said he still had the tears from the Croatia game in his eyes, so he had a hard time seeing anything.

Yeah I think referee was terrible as well. No idea how could somebody in his right mind give an individual like him the quarter finals of the arguably most important tournament of the world. In the penalty episode it seriously looked like he was about to say "oh right guys, I must give him a yellow card, thanks for reminding me" lol

Back
Top Bottom