World Cup 2022 Qatar

I'm always happy when the underdog wins. But I have to be honest.. between today and (most of all) the Japan match, Croatia felt so damn boring lol. I'm trembling a bit at the thought of an Argentina Croatia semi but oh well. Brazil deserved anyway to go out I guess.

The amount of shithousery from argentina is unbearable, well it's part of the game 🤷

Their defense been exposed 3 times in this tournament by KSA, AUS, and now NED. ARG defense is too panic after getting scored. I think if croatia can score first they have bigger chance to get to final than ARG. Obviously croatia need to shut down messi for 90 minutes + di maria didnt play.

The amount of shithousery from argentina is unbearable
Do you really think so?
I thought Holland was being bunch of dickheads. Provocative fouls, pushes all the time, then during penalties every Argentinian player approaching the ball was surrounded by 3 or 4 dutch players, trying to piss them of.
The way I saw it was the other way around.

Do you really think so?
I thought Holland was being bunch of dickheads. Provocative fouls, pushes all the time, then during penalties every Argentinian player approaching the ball was surrounded by 3 or 4 dutch players, trying to piss them of.
Anyone who knows Van Gaal's teams in the past (and knowing Van Gaal himself), and whoever saw Van Gaal's reaction after Argentina's first goal, it told everything one needed to know - that the 2nd half was going to be quite heated, and it was, and it boiled over to Argentina, when they had enough of what the Netherlands were doing THAT'S WHEN THEY started obviously going off as well, and there's a limit - Van Gaal has his knack for talking shit, all the way from the 90s and he did it again in the pre match conference.. Sometimes it worked for him but not anymore.

Argentina deserved to win, anyone who says anything else is probably blind to what the Netherlands started doing in the 2nd half or doesn't know what kind of guy Van Gaal is

Do you really think so?

Yes i did. The arg get what they deserve after ned tie the game.

Do you think this is necesarry ? they were up 2-1 and look at the time.

the ref blowing the damn whistle too hard even my ears was hurt cause i was watching the game from my phone, lol

I fucking hate Argentina.
It was not a penalty for starters. Then their shitty attitude pff. They are a disgrace to professional sports

Also Brazil conceding one goal on a counter.
While winning.
At the 116th minute.
What a disgrace

Wait, what? Hate? Shitty attitude? What game do you have seen mate? What about dutch players? Unbelievable.

I see several comments like yours about Argentina NT. I don't understand the criticism. Can play better or worse, but in these final stages each team uses the resources it can and has. Argentina does.

No its not. But its the dutch that started it all in the second half.

After argentina lead in first half & Ned was trying to tie the game but man, These arg players play like an actor wasting time here & there.

Now look at this ? if this is not another shithousery from Argentina, idk what is.

Argentina didn't play really well in this game, no tight passes like they did versus Poland or Mexico. Messi clearly made the difference yesterday. Look at alvarez on the front running like headless chicken.

Now look at this ? if this is not another shithousery from Argentina, idk what is.
And what about this?
Do you think they were following them to wish them "good luck"?

Penalty shootout. No time pressure. Supposed to be only you vs goalkeeper. There was no need for this.

We can send each other clips all day, from two different perspectives.

I was cheering for Holland. Always liked their football and they never won anything, since I remember.
Second goal was amazing - really simple, yet totally unpredictable.
But when it comes to the attitudes - shithousery was on both sides. Holland started it - Argentina responded.
Argentina didn't play really well in this game
They didnt, but they were more consistent from start to finish.
Holland in first half was dreadful, just passing around the back, no movement, no creativity. They only woke up in the second half and brought the attitude with them. Maybe this shithousery saved the spectacle, coz game got good at the end.

The amount of shithousery from argentina is unbearable, well it's part of the game 🤷

Their defense been exposed 3 times in this tournament by KSA, AUS, and now NED. ARG defense is too panic after getting scored. I think if croatia can score first they have bigger chance to get to final than ARG. Obviously croatia need to shut down messi for 90 minutes + di maria didnt play.
I agree with this 100%. Rooting for Croatia all the way!! 🇭🇷 I find this version of Argentina NT the most unlikeable out of all the recent ones I can remember. I can't find even one player I like on that team, except for Lautaro Martínez.

@The Moroccan Are You Ready My Friend!?!? Go Morocco!!!!

Last edited:
And what about this?
Do you think they were following them to wish them "good luck"?

Penalty shootout. No time pressure. Supposed to be only you vs goalkeeper. There was no need for this.

We can send each other clips all day, from two different perspectives.

Clip is removed, if it's penalty shootout like you said then Argentina should've seen that coming. There won't be smoke if someone won't lit the fire first.

i disagree with that. Argentina did it first after they scored first goal. The game was fine (eventhough it's boring) before the first goal. Classic van gal ball (long passes, turn around, etc) Ned control the game before the first goal eventhough they played really bad.

Argentina should've seen that coming after what they did. Look at their reaction after Weghorst tie the game. Do anyone here think make sense the team lose 2 - 0 then play shithousery first ? i mean come on. Look at the amount cheap acts what argentina player did.

I'm all in for fights, shithousery, diving, acts whatever as long as it stays on the pitch. It makes the game more and more interesting, lol.

I agree with this 100%. Rooting for Croatia all the way!! 🇭🇷 I find this version of Argentina NT the most unlikeable out of all the recent ones I can remember. I can't find even one player I like on that team, except for Lautaro Martínez.

@The Moroccan Are You Ready My Friend!?!? Go Morocco!!!!

I like dybala too bad the guy never play, lol.

Only if croatia shut down messi & get the goal first, watch their defense scramble down.

Back
Top Bottom