World Cup 2022 Qatar

Dazzlà

UTG!!
20 November 2007
Bristol Rovers
the world cup being in november/december i don't think is a problem, european leagues can just finish the season later or cancel the unnecessary winter breaks.

but qatar is shit
Qatar-World-Cup-graph-update_466.png

ss4_goku

Premiership
26 May 2004
Hong Kong / Toronto
Man Utd
That is very horrible!! I can't believe that in the modern world, slavery is still such a real subject and all because of money, FIFA are just turning a blind eye while saying all the stuff about equality and such to other leagues.

Will it be possible that the nations split because of this? Or clubs won't let players go because of this?? Or in the end, they all treat it as a business and things go on as planned?

Thierry14

Banlieusard
21 June 2010
PARIS
RED STAR
I bet 99% of those who lost there lives are foreigners, my sister've been in doha and she told me that foreigners are being extremely exploited.
anyway, apparently the 2021's confiderations cup won't be played in qatar but in another asian country instead.

ss4_goku

Premiership
26 May 2004
Hong Kong / Toronto
Man Utd
They can't ruin two whole seasons of European League football especially for a small cup that no one cares about, so of course they will hold it somewhere else and have other matches there to test the stadiums and other facilities...

Top Bottom