World Cup 2022 Qatar

That is very horrible!! I can't believe that in the modern world, slavery is still such a real subject and all because of money, FIFA are just turning a blind eye while saying all the stuff about equality and such to other leagues.

Will it be possible that the nations split because of this? Or clubs won't let players go because of this?? Or in the end, they all treat it as a business and things go on as planned?

I bet 99% of those who lost there lives are foreigners, my sister've been in doha and she told me that foreigners are being extremely exploited.
anyway, apparently the 2021's confiderations cup won't be played in qatar but in another asian country instead.

They can't ruin two whole seasons of European League football especially for a small cup that no one cares about, so of course they will hold it somewhere else and have other matches there to test the stadiums and other facilities...

Not all is bad :LOVE: just read this, well done.

Japanese supporters show their class

Despite not playing, Japanese fans were in attendance to enjoy the opening game of the tournament, making sure they get the most out of their trip to Qatar by taking in as many games as possible.

However, after the final whistle, the Japanese supporters in the ground showed their class by clearing their rubbish as well as litter left behind by other supporters in the ground, giving the cleaning crews a much easier task.

You could see them collecting rubbish in big bin liners, as well as collecting all the Qatar flags and banners handed out for the fans of the host nation to try and create the best possible atmosphere. So fair play to the Japanese supporters for doing all that work, even though it wasn’t their litter in the main.

As usual Greece doesn;t take part in a World Cup, so my usual favourite team in Holland. But i am always rooting for Team USA , very lovely underdogs. :)

The manager and team deserve a lot of credit, stuck to their gameplan.

A lot of people were writing them off saying that they were there to make the numbers, probably used that as motivation

That was unreal from Saudi Arabia, this WC gonna be a fun one
Let's just hope this is not one-match-wonder, we've seen this "david vs goliath" match. Then next match the underdog team get to lose twice.

My dream for this WC is all asian & african teams into the semi-final or possibly final. I'm sick with Europe & South American teams domination.

I loved that game. Such a good watch, the discipline in Saudi Arabia's defending was sensational. So well drilled, and not only that but the angle and finish for their first goal was just perfection. Just past the keeper, and just inside the post.

I love games with stats like these:

View attachment 188983
If those stats were in a computer footy game, and you were Argentina, people would blame scripting or overpowering AI. :D

so guys what do you think about tunisia today's match?
Tunisia were so up for it, I loved the early celebration for a successful tackle! Two gritty performances I thought. Denmark had more shots on target and looked the more likely to win, especially with the header hitting the post late on, but I thought the draw was a fair result. Surprised (but glad) a penalty wasn't given against Tunisia for handball when VAR stopped the game at the end.

Given that Australia were ahead against France for a while in the first half (and Australia should have equalised just before half-time with a wonderful headed opportunity), this could be one of the more open groups!

My dream for this WC is all asian & african teams into the semi-final or possibly final. I'm sick with Europe & South American teams domination.
I feel exactly the same way, and I'm South American. :)

I'd love to see Asian and African teams do well and break the dominance, and/or continue to pull off major upsets!

Tunisia were so up for it, I loved the early celebration for a successful tackle! Two gritty performances I thought. Denmark had more shots on target and looked the more likely to win, especially with the header hitting the post late on, but I thought the draw was a fair result. Surprised (but glad) a penalty wasn't given against Tunisia for handball when VAR stopped the game at the end.

Given that Australia were ahead against France for a while in the first half (and Australia should have equalised just before half-time with a wonderful headed opportunity), this could be one of the more open groups!
don't forget about penalty not given for tunisia when denmark defender toutch the ball with hand also

@millossobek haha it's been a while since I've came to the forums and I knew you'd tag me about the game 🤣🤣🤣. I'm ready I already lost some vocal chords by screaming 🤣🤣🤣 as I am quite disappointed by the performance of our midfield. The goalkeeper and the defence are a bit solid. But we haven't seen the other side of Croatia yet. God help us !

What do you guys think about Canada vs Belgium? I'm all for the underdogs, although to keep our hopes alive I want them to end thr game in nil nil draw. But I expect Canada to put on a great show tonight

I'm still amazed by Japan's win over Germany, haha, couldn't watch the game live so I'm reading up all about it and watching highlights. Really liked this result as well as the Saudis shocking Argentina yesterday. :GSCARF:

What is it with Germany and East Asian teams in the World Cup? :LOL:

@The Moroccan yes, the nil-nil draw would be the best result both for Morocco and Croatia, They are the two teams I want to see progress. :)

Last edited:
I'm still amazed by Japan's win over Germany, haha, couldn't watch the game live so I'm reading up all about it and watching highlights. Really liked this result as well as the Saudis shocking Argentina yesterday. :GSCARF:
I didn't watch it either, but boy what a surprise! As for Saudi, look I don't do betting but if I did so I'd be the richest man alive :PP their manager deserves the credits because he believes in potential and pushes his men to their limits!

What is it with Germany and East Asian teams in the World Cup? :LOL:
A new curse?:LMAO:

@The Moroccan yes, the nil-nil draw would be the best result both for Morocco and Croatia, They are the two teams I want to see progress. :)
Yeah me too, I'm quite positive that Morocco are going to the second round with this solid squad, they just need to gain a bit of confidence. Look I would not be surprised if Canada goes through, but I'd pick Croatia.

Canada is bloody good? Shame about the pen
They are giving Belgium no way through, I love it! Great performance so far.

Back
Top Bottom