What are you listening to?

Not sure if there are any grunge followers here, but Alice in Chains released a new album, but without Layne Stayley of course. This to me, even if their leader isnt there, is an emotional album. During my youth I used to absolutely LOVE their music and lyrics.

Big grunge fan, growing through my teens in the early 90s - also a massive AIC fan!

Given it a few listens and its growing on me. Think its pretty dark, but good to hear they have tried to retain the 'grunge' style, with lots of chugging guitars.

Think DuVall is ok and though he'll never have the frontman presence or unique voice of Staley, his voice is ok for a modern rock band.

Wonder if STP will get round to making a new record - and if Soundgarden reformed I would go mental!

Jay-z%20Blueprint3.JPG

mos_def-the_ecstatic_b.jpg

Blueprint 3.0 is definately growing on me now and I'm very much enjoying it :)

Never been a fan of Mos Def apart from the Black Star stuff, his solo work is rubbish :(

His first album is great, I haven't paid attention to his other solo stuff, so far so good with the new one though.

Now out the last work of Richard Hawley, best crooner alive in the planet. Don't miss it if you liked "Cole's corner" and "Lady's bridge". And if you never heard of him but like good slow chrooners, GO GRAB IT NOW.

Has anyone heard The Dark Knight soundtrack, is it worth a purchase?

Back
Top Bottom