What are you listening to?

Atreyu - Congregation of the Damned
1z1h942.jpg

:ROCK:

Love Foo Fighters. Love Queens of the Stone Age. Love Eagles of Death Metal.

Listened to Them Crooked Vultures from start to finish just now, think it's absolute shit.

Repetitive, awful shit.

:SHOCK:

It's just a .... weird album. It's got some similarities to QOTSA slowed-down I guess, sometimes it felt like Hendrix, sometimes it even reminded me of Prince :LOL:

My main issue with it is that there's just too much going on, it's just too much. "Dead End Friends" and "Scumbag Blues" stand out as good tunes but I'll keep listening as it's probably a grower.

It's just a .... weird album. It's got some similarities to QOTSA slowed-down I guess, sometimes it felt like Hendrix, sometimes it even reminded me of Prince :LOL:

My main issue with it is that there's just too much going on, it's just too much. "Dead End Friends" and "Scumbag Blues" stand out as good tunes but I'll keep listening as it's probably a grower.

It is a grower :)

I must admit I've just put a couple of their songs in my playlist, as there's a couple of tracks that are fillers.
Apparently they're already working on the next album, so to me that says that this was rushed out...

I tried listening to the new Creed album recently, but struggling to get into it. It's probably that I'm a big fan of Alter Bridge (Creed with Myles Kennedy on vocals instead of Scott Stapp). Some of the AB tracks are just awesome. One of the best live gigs I've been to as well...

Back
Top Bottom