What are you listening to?

I am seeing them live in December as well in London :DD

I saw them a couple of years ago and they were amazing.

My mate is also going to Las Vegas next month to see them play there aswell.

I've seen them a few times now, their playing the MEN arena for the 1st time this year, they defo deserve that sort of venue now!

where they playing in london?

From what I've read/heard they arent as big in the states as they are here which is pretty strange!

I've tried and tried to like Death Magnetic, and I just can't :(( It really does sound like a load of noise, not a patch on any of their older stuff.

I've tried and tried to like Death Magnetic, and I just can't :(( It really does sound like a load of noise, not a patch on any of their older stuff.

fair enough mate, I think it sounds like ...and Justice for All, which is my fav Tallica album, so I love it lol.

Analysis: Metallica's Death Magnetic Sounds Better in Guitar Hero
According to mastering engineer Ian Shepherd, Metallica's new Death Magnetic album has a serious sonic problem: it has been compressed (in the audio sense of the word, not the file size sense) just about as much as it's possible to compress audio.
... read the rest at link.

Kinda reminds of me St Anger in that the DVD sounded better than the CD.

Anyone heard both to make comparisons?

Thoughts?

It does sound a bit better on guitar hero 3, plus you get 2 versions of Suicide and Redemption,

I just heard Death Magnetic GH3 version, and it does indeed sound better.

I even made a comparison of the same tracks on Audacity and one can really see the sound is quite different. Not that hearing wasn't enough.

I'm with Dags - Kings of Leon's new album is amazing - especially the first few tracks. I get shivers everytime I hear 'Closer'.

They were great on Jools Holland Friday too - overshadowing the awful Metallica performance - though I will put that down to the O2 concert the night before (talking about James' vocals).

Got to admit I didn't think the singing was exactly excellent either. Good performance in every other aspect though!

I dropped Metallica after 'and Justice for all'. I wasn't even too impressed with that.

Listening to Fireballs of Freedom - welcome to the octagon

Back
Top Bottom