What are you listening to?

Still with the Kings of Leon, but I keep being persuaded to give Death Magnetic more time (only listened through once on release) and too be fair, I'm getting more enjoyment out of it.

Funnily enough, it was hearing Cyanide on Jools Holland that prompted me and I now really like Cyanide and I'm getting into 3 or 4 others.

So much so, that I'm seriously considering getting the Death Magnetic DLC for GH3...

go for it mate, its great to play along with on guitar hero, especially, broken, beat and scarred and all nightmare long

I've seen them a few times now, their playing the MEN arena for the 1st time this year, they defo deserve that sort of venue now!

where they playing in london?

From what I've read/heard they arent as big in the states as they are here which is pretty strange!

They are playing wembley Arena on the 12th - thats where I am going :DD YEE HAA!!!

They are much bigger here than in the States - But Over the last year or so I think they have been getting bigger and bigger in America - hence my mate going to Vegas to see them.

They wrote a song in one of there previous albums about London etc. The lyrics basically were pointing out, that they were popular here - but not in America. (Can't remember the song or album, sorry)

Kings of Leon are definately one of my favourite contemporary bands - I love all their albums so far :DD

Got a bloody song in my head from a night out (or at least I think its from a night out)

Quite a recent song I think.

Sounds like a cross between the Killers and The Automatic as far as the guys voice goes.

No idea what its called, or who its by, but in the chorus I'm sure it ends with "in this city" or "in the city" in every line.

nas_untitled-715770.jpg

The-Incredibles-Original-Soundtrack.jpg

:TU:

Back
Top Bottom