What are you listening to?

I listened to The Subways this morning, and that sounded like "noise" at first too :((

Got better the more I listened to it, but it is a bit ... manic.

It was on Reload I think. Not really looking forward to their album. Everything after 'Metallica' has been shit.

Just listening to Basshunter- All I Ever Wanted Catchy but its a bit meh for me

but was listening to Stuff Is Messed Up By The Offspring

It was on Reload I think. Not really looking forward to their album. Everything after 'Metallica' has been shit.

Yup on Reload.

Half the songs on Load an Reload were crap and St. Anger was their worst album by far. There are great songs on Load and Reload like Until it Sleeps, King Nothing, Hero of the Day, Bleeding Me, Outlaw Torn, Fuel, Memory Remains, The Unforgiven II.

I would rate Metallica's albums as this:
80's>Metallica>Load>Reload>St. Anger.
Better yet, just pretend St Anger doesn't exists.
I'm hoping I can put Death Magnetic at least between Load and Reload. :))

They had S&M and Garage Inc in between that IMO were solid works too.

It's a nice track for the first half of the song, didn't like the second half too much though. Too much thrashing and hammering around. I enjoyed the more mellow start with the singing.

Metallica - The Day Never Dies (2008)

jay- This actually sounds old school!!!!

:SS The Day That Never Comes right?

BTW:
The complete track listing is below:

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption
My Apocalypse

Yup on Reload.

Half the songs on Load an Reload were crap and St. Anger was their worst album by far. There are great songs on Load and Reload like Until it Sleeps, King Nothing, Hero of the Day, Bleeding Me, Outlaw Torn, Fuel, Memory Remains, The Unforgiven II.

I would rate Metallica's albums as this:
80's>Metallica>Load>Reload>St. Anger.
Better yet, just pretend St Anger doesn't exists.
I'm hoping I can put Death Magnetic at least between Load and Reload. :))

They had S&M and Garage Inc in between that IMO were solid works too.

Same. Never was a big fan of Metallica, as I was unfortunate enough to listen to their newer albums first. But then I give 'Metallica' a try, and it was brilliant. I think everything before 'Metallica' was fantastic. They're shit now. Though 'And Justice for All' is one of the greatest albums ever, and 'Nothing Else Matters' is the greatest rock ballad IMO.

Got the new Bloc Party release.

Tis ok - bit of a depature, more 'hip-hop' almost!

Is it me, or over the last couple of years has music gone totally shite. Dont get 1% as many albums now as I used to. I think before Bloc Party today, last album was Weezers Red Album.

All my fave bands are or have split :( Fingers crossed for Death Magnetic being any good (this new song is fab - much better instrument balance!) and maybe a RATM album - even a new Stone Temple Pilots album - later this year.

Back
Top Bottom