What are you listening to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51jH-5yFQwk

Bajofondo - Grand Guignol

Very nice tune!

Bajofondo, formerly Bajofondo Tango Club, is a South American music band consisting of seven musicians from Argentina and Uruguay. Often compared to Gotan Project, their music is a fusion of acoustic tango and electronic music, part of an evolving tango genre which is known as “electrotango” or “tango fusion”, which is greatly helping to bring tango back into the mainstream. The band, which prefers to refer itself as a “collective of composers, singers and artists”, has a characteristic style that can be considered, besides the aforementioned mixture of tango and electronica, as an innovative form of DNB, house, chill out and trip-hop.

MJ, you recommended the Joshua Radin album .... and it's quality :TU: Love the first song especially. Very nice album, cheers mate!

No worries. If you ever get to see him live, he's incredible.

No way... you have Nas on your last.fm profile, I love Nas!! :LOL:

No worries. If you ever get to see him live, he's incredible.

No way... you have Nas on your last.fm profile, I love Nas!! :LOL:

Yep, I'm a big hip-hop fan as well :TU: More underground stuff than mainstream but Illmatic and Stillmatic are classics, as someone suggested in another thread.

"Easy"? It's dance music, how those beats can be called "easy" is beyond me! :LOL:

n59125.jpg

Random tracks I'm currently feeling:

Aphrodisiax - Unfinished Business
Bloc Party - Mercury
Kid Cudi - Day 'n' Nite (Crookers Remix)
Senses Fail - Can't Be Saved

Back
Top Bottom