WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

can smeone pls tell me if the pitch texture is the same as we 8,or worst?thanks

"Anybody know which balls are default and which are unlockable?"

Well, you start off with the pelias 2, in snow its the orange FINALE, I think you unlock the F50+ balls and the new blue FINALE, not sure about the rest.

dharshthash said:
can smeone pls tell me if the pitch texture is the same as we 8,or worst?thanks
Ther's a THREAd on this man.. it's called WE9 pitch textures or something :lol: just read that and it tells you our thoughts on it and how it's different and if you have still questions about it post it there

I have a question: I heard rumours that you can edit a players skin tone in WE9. It may have been that there are more than 4 skin tones though. Are either of these true??????

There are only 4 tones still, and you cant edit the tone apart from changing ot between 1-4.

ashkan said:
can you play a world cup online?
tnx

no, europeans cant play the game online and if the asian people have it, i dont think they would tell you you can

looks like friendlies to me still

Yea I get that sometimes, usually it stays on it for about 3-4 mins then loads, sometimes it stays on for 10 mins without loading.

Maybe its my laser, I ordered the new slimline PS2, lets hope its not a cheap arse product like the first PS2.

What you using btw, a HD to laod it?..I tried one of those using some USB tool and WE9 didnt load, sometimes it loads with swap magic.

after seeing the full match video between chelsea vs arse i have noticed that when a ball is coming from the air and 2 players (one cpu and the other human) go for it, the human player starts limping, just like it used to do in we8

obviously it must not happen every time, but only when the cpu needs it..lol

kingpug said:
Yea I get that sometimes, usually it stays on it for about 3-4 mins then loads, sometimes it stays on for 10 mins without loading.

Maybe its my laser, I ordered the new slimline PS2, lets hope its not a cheap arse product like the first PS2.

What you using btw, a HD to laod it?..I tried one of those using some USB tool and WE9 didnt load, sometimes it loads with swap magic.
Off topic the slimline is much better

i have loaded up my file from WE8:LE but the points have not carried over. is this correct?

anyone know where i can find the WE9 team lists as its not in alphabetical order. i not 100% sure on the italian, dutch and spanish badges.

Last edited:
hello
please does the "My stadium" option exist in WE9? if the answer is yes please what we are able to do with this option?
thanks guy ( sorry for my english)

A few questions, I'd be really happy if someone knew the answers to these.

1. Which ones are the new stadiums and what are their names (also, which number are they in the Edit Mode?

2. Someone have the listings for the Netherlands and German national team players?

Thank you very much. I know it's difficult for all of us to answer since we are playing, but lets try huh :)

Its funny you haven't mentioned anything about the auto sidestep move in your pes5 review and about the disappearing crowds as well..

You made the game look so perfect in your preview which it isn't at all...

This is not the place for that discussion theprodigy, but let me answer despite that. It was a PREVIEW...first feel of the game based on fours hours of play, so of course it's not going to be 100% perfect information. I hoped people be happy to get some first impressions of a new PES.

The disappearing crowds..well thats to keep the framerate smooth in the widemode since so many PES-players wanted a fucking referee on the pitch, which is useless. But it takes up memory of course and CPU time, so somethings gotta give. Of course it could be a bug, but I'd bet it aint. I didnt realize the auto-sidestep while I played the game. I kept using R2.

Back to QA, sorry about this Moderators!

Last edited:
Hey guys

I know holding L2 calls for the second player to come over for the freekick, but how do I lay it off for a shot?

OM FANA said:
hello
please does the "My stadium" option exist in WE9? if the answer is yes please what we are able to do with this option?
thanks guy ( sorry for my english)

I was also wondering about this feature, does anyone know?
Thanks

Sulph said:
L1 and X

Stupid isnt it..

Yeah its very stupid

Im assuming they did this because they've made the function for the PSP to be a controller, but the PSP doesn't have a right-analog stick?

Was scared that it might not have and I wasted you a DVDr : ) But bah, so many "bad" changes so the transition from PS2 to PSP becomes smooth.

heya i just got winning eleven 9 but on my ps2 it plays in black and white, does any1 have any idea wat this could be becoause of???

I think its because your TV is not NTSC compatible?

Either that, or you need a RGB scart lead?

Riot said:
A few questions, I'd be really happy if someone knew the answers to these.

1. Which ones are the new stadiums and what are their names (also, which number are they in the Edit Mode?

2. Someone have the listings for the Netherlands and German national team players?

Thank you very much. I know it's difficult for all of us to answer since we are playing, but lets try huh :)

1. Not sure which stadium it is. Been searching all morning for what it could be. Details: Category: Europe B Capacity: 19000 Built: 1946 It appears in edit mode as number 14/29

stadium1.jpg

stadium2.jpg

stadium3.jpg

Germany
Forwards

11 Miroslav KLOSE
17 Kevin KURANYI
09 Gerald ASAMOAH
18 Lukas PODOLSKI

Midfielders

08 Torsten FRINGS
16 Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER
05 Fabian ERNST
13 Michael BALLACK
19 Tim BOROWSKI
20 Thomas HITZLSPERGER
15 Patrick OWOMOYELA
10 Bernd SCHNEIDER

Defenders

21 Per MERTESACKER
04 Christian WÖRNS
07 Andreas HINKEL
03 Phillipe LAHM
02 Frank FAHRENHORST
14 Robert HUTH
06 Frank BAUMANN
22 Christian PANDER

Goalkeepers

01 Oliver KAHN
12 Jens LEHMANN
23 Timo HILDEBRAND

Netherlands
Forwards

07 Dirk KUIJT
11 Arjen ROBBEN
09 Ruud VAN NISTELROOY
21 Martijn MEERDINK
17 Romeo CASTELEN
18 Ryan BABEL

Midfielders

10 Phillip COCU
08 Mark VAN BOMMEL
06 Danny LANDZAAT
20 Wesley SNEIJDER
19 Ugur YILDRIM
15 Rafael VAN DER VAART

Defenders

03 Khalid BOULHAROUZ
04 Joris MATHIJSEN
02 Jan KROMKAMP
05 Giovanni VAN BRONCKHORST
22 Johnny HEITINGA
13 Wilfred BOUMA
14 Hedwiges MADURO
23 Nigel DE JONG
12 Mario MELCHIOT

Goalkeepers

01 Edwin VAN DER SAR
16 Henk TIMMER

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me how to do to play in snow weather ,do we have to unlock ball types in we shop or not ,thks a lot

Im not sure whether it has something to do with the stadium your in, just choose Winter and Snow in the screen before you go to formation, if yours is still japanese, check out a translated patch or the translation screens some people have kindly made..

Judging by the pictures of this stadium i think its the Leicester's Walker's stadium...but the third pic confused me a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played a couple of games last night and I like it but some parts of the game puts me off it a bit. The ref sometimes blows for a foul agaisnt me and I dont know what I am supposed to have done.
The defenders are good but at times I feel the computer is controlling my defneders and not me. My defence automatically go in front of the attackers and make a clearence but it seems the computer is doing that and not me same with heading the ball.

I like the passing I feel this is better and I have more control over my attack and who I want to pass it too. I played on the hardest settings and I struggle to create a chance so good to see it is harder and through balls are harder to do which is why it is great when they do work. My only gripes are the defending is a bit like FIFA where you dont feel in control.

Back
Top Bottom