WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

foxtrot, are the players in Holland and Germany still called different (I don't know if you can see that from their names because everything is in Japanese, but maybe you can tell by the way they do or don't have their right faces)

MAJOR thanks Foxtrot, I appreciate it very much!!! I've got all of the regular stadiums down execpt for the last dome -type of one..I dunno what that is. I got Riazor, Mestalla, Berlin and Saitama down, but one is missing. Then of course the one unlockable in the Shop.

Thanks again!

MaseratiNL said:
foxtrot, are the players in Holland and Germany still called different (I don't know if you can see that from their names because everything is in Japanese, but maybe you can tell by the way they do or don't have their right faces)

You can tell by their shirt names and yes, they're still called silly names
eg Van Der Vaart = Farzel Gaart

Oh well, it isn't the end of the world. With the Register Player option you can easily transfer the real players to the squad. Still, it's not good for the hundreds of people who buy the game and never edit it (cause they don't know how)

But, as you were posting pictures of that new stadium (isn't it the Ajax Cape Town Stadium?) could you do me (and maybe others a favour) and post some pics of the Holland players from their club, eg. Kuyt (Feyenoord), Maduro and Babel (Ajax), Mathijssen, Kromkamp, Landzaat, Meerdink and Timmer (AZ), Boulahrouz and VDV (HSV) and Yildirim (Heerenveen)?

Does it still have the fake Nike Total 90s boot template? I was wondering this because I haven't seen any pictures of them. It would be strange to take them out considering a lot of players still wear them.

Gazz22 said:
Does it still have the fake Nike Total 90s boot template? I was wondering this because I haven't seen any pictures of them. It would be strange to take them out considering a lot of players still wear them.

No. The boot editor is much better in this version. You can make pretty much any boot currently available, including Total 90's.

foxtrot said:
No. The boot editor is much better in this version. You can make pretty much any boot currently available, including Total 90's.

Really? So can you make it pretty detailed?

Anyone knows how to turn the presentation off before the game starts

"how to turn off presentation?"
i think its the top option on match setup. check in the translaton thread, i think its there. anyway just press across and see what happens.

does nay get the same problem as me after patchin WE9 that there is no crowd in the stands whilst plyin but on replays it shows a crowd there???

I'm sorry if you already discussed this matter, but I really did not find anything.
Does anybody know why japanese, korean and chinese national players are different from the club team ones?
It's strange, because it's not like dutch o german players, which also have differente names!

Nakamura is the same guy (same real face, same real name) in Reggina and in Japanese national team, but he has different skills, different role and so on. The same for Nakata, Park Ji Sung, Sun Ji Hai... Why is that? And which one is the real one? Maybe a mix of them?

Thanks!

Maybe because if they use the real club stats for players as Nakata and Ono for them in the National squad you will get a really shitty National Team. And because the game is sold a lot in Japan they need to crack the stats up for the National team because otherwise 'Nippon Cup Mode' won't work properly.

MaseratiNL said:
Maybe because if they use the real club stats for players as Nakata and Ono for them in the National squad you will get a really shitty National Team. And because the game is sold a lot in Japan they need to crack the stats up for the National team because otherwise 'Nippon Cup Mode' won't work properly.

Maybe you're right, but it's been like that also last year and it's the same for Korea and China!
Nakata from Japan can play in more roles and has some better skills than the Fiorentina one, but he also has some lower skills and less abilities, so he's not so better...

Really strange...

Ronaldinho88 said:
Any new celebrations in WE9?

I've noticed that Ruud van Nistelrooy does the slide he did when he scored that penalty against Arsenal last season.

He had that celebration in LE too, where he puts his arms out, runs to the crowd, arm up and kisses the Crest :)

giopep said:
Maybe you're right, but it's been like that also last year and it's the same for Korea and China!
Nakata from Japan can play in more roles and has some better skills than the Fiorentina one, but he also has some lower skills and less abilities, so he's not so better...

Really strange...

Maybe they play a different role in their National team. For instance Lee who is more defending in PSV and more attacking in the Korean National team

MaseratiNL said:
Maybe they play a different role in their National team. For instance Lee who is more defending in PSV and more attacking in the Korean National team

Mmm... Marek Jankulovski is the same (offensive midfielder in Udinese and side back in Czech Republic national team) but in the game there aren't two different versions of him.

Also this does not explain the skill differences...

I think the answer lies somewhere in Konami's heads.
:D

giopep said:
I'm sorry if you already discussed this matter, but I really did not find anything.
Does anybody know why japanese, korean and chinese national players are different from the club team ones?
It's strange, because it's not like dutch o german players, which also have differente names!

Nakamura is the same guy (same real face, same real name) in Reggina and in Japanese national team, but he has different skills, different role and so on. The same for Nakata, Park Ji Sung, Sun Ji Hai... Why is that? And which one is the real one? Maybe a mix of them?

Thanks!
Hi this is nothing new though bro, it comes down to licensing issues and because of this they put duplicate of those teams/players.

Usually one is way more real than other.. one has correct face for example since the team is licensed while the fake Lee doesn't have real face.. and also they have to make stats and positions slightly different for licensing again to say they're not same.

Anyways it doesn't matter no worries, what we do is over-write not needed players and duplicate players with players that need to be created to keep squads up to date so once you play an option file or patch like PLF data let's say.. there is no more duplicate players and only ONE Nakamura with real face/stats and role.

take care

I think I know already the answer since searched throughout all the edit mode but... there are no mask like Tsuneyasu Miyamoto's one anymore ? even in the we-shop ?

_38079607_jmmiyamoto150.jpg

damn... I will have to find a new style for my player in the game :/

Back
Top Bottom