WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

The one who beated England yesterday

Denmark

771999Denmark825.jpg

Last edited:
timo the owl said:
can some one tell me if you can put badges and kit maker's on to the shorts now, and if you can put txt on the back of the shirt????????
;)

Looking at this Liverpool kit I can only see the reebok logo on the shorts, not sure about the badges yet.

img18086kp.jpg

could someone please put up pictures of the jerseys in the editor..so that we can se how they look this year?

saintdave said:
Looking at this Liverpool kit I can only see the reebok logo on the shorts, not sure about the badges yet.
I think that's my kit, and the reason the badge isn't on the shorts is because I used the emblem for the shirt and didn't create a logo.

Someone said you can save 100 badges on 16 colour setting, but how many logos can you save. Editing the national teams in the logo editor must surely take up space which would be better used for club sponsors?

-dragonskin- said:
I think that's my kit, and the reason the badge isn't on the shorts is because I used the emblem for the shirt and didn't create a logo.

Probably is your shirt, I never said it was mine.

timo the owl said:
can some one tell me if you can put badges and kit maker's on to the shorts now, and if you can put txt on the back of the shirt????????
;)
Just been looking in the editor again and you can have 1 logo on the shorts, but it's the same colour as the shirt logo.

Here's the rest of my Premiership kits

Man City

Everton

Blackburn

Tottenham

Give it time or try refreshing, the images do appear after a while. Imageshack isn't working very well for me today.
If that fails, quote me and copy the links from there.

Some away kits now

Aston Villa

Couldn't get the hummel arrow right on the shorts, impossible to get the yellow area around the arrows.

Birmingham

The shoulders aren't 100% correct, but I think it looks good enough.

Blackburn

It's alright.

Bolton

The back of the shirt sin't correct, but it's the only way I could get the lines down the shirt.

Anybody want to post some German/French/National kits?

-dragonskin- said:
Some away kits now

Aston Villa

Couldn't get the hummel arrow right on the shorts, impossible to get the yellow area around the arrows.

Birmingham

The shoulders aren't 100% correct, but I think it looks good enough.

Blackburn

It's alright.

Bolton

The back of the shirt sin't correct, but it's the only way I could get the lines down the shirt.

Anybody want to post some German/French/National kits?

those are great man anymore prem kits would be appriciated cheers :applause:

Beardymagic said:
Dragonskin, since you've sorted out your prem kits, could you post pics of the badges etc please? Thanks
I'm using the badges from PESKOREA TOTAL Emblem V1 so I haven't made any in the editor.

I'll do some more kits tomorrow, done all the home kits for the teams still in the Premiership and doing the away kits soon.

post how to make kits, showing them off in pics is nice but is of no use.

I have posted how to make the Newcastle one before, I'm just making all of them first before posting how to make them. I'm the only one who appears to be posting their creations at the moment so it'll take ages to do all the kits.

Back
Top Bottom