WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

It seems to be only a couple of people on this thread who actually post pictures/badges etc. and give people help,...cmon more contribution from others!

Today's work
One new EPL team, Sunderland

162497Sun329.jpg

Just been looking in the editor again and you can have 1 logo on the shorts, but it's the same colour as the shirt logo.(dragonskin)

you would think that would be able to change the colour, maybee they will sort this out come pes5 :-k

timo the owl said:
Just been looking in the editor again and you can have 1 logo on the shorts, but it's the same colour as the shirt logo.(dragonskin)

you would think that would be able to change the colour, maybee they will sort this out come pes5 :-k
I hope they sort it out, short logos would be pretty pointless otherwise if they have a white shirt logo and white shorts(As some teams have)

-dragonskin- said:
I hope they sort it out, short logos would be pretty pointless otherwise if they have a white shirt logo and white shorts(As some teams have)

you would think if they could do it with the numbers they could do it with the logos
come on konami sort it?? [-X

The Villa shirts looking a bit dodgey with the sponsor but top mrks to both blues shirts and the home blackburn shirt is lookin wicked! Keep up the good work! I Cann'it wait for Pro 5 now!

I'm going to sort the sponsor out now, making that shape thingy in the logo editor, not with the text. I'll have more away kits to post up later :)

Would There be any chance of the leeds Crest, Ive done the kit and players, just need the crest. heres a pic

LEEDS_UNITED_crest-01.jpg

Thanks in advance

Continuing my away kits...

Charlton

On the actual away kit, all sports has a black border around the white text, but I couldn't replicate it.

Everton

Not 100% sure about the colour

Fulham

Basically the same as the home shirt, with different sleeves.

Liverpool

Need to do some work on Carlsberg

Man City

Couldn't get the lines across the shirt. Blue line is longer than it actually should be.

Man Utd

Looks crap, forgot there wasn't red on the sleeves.

Middlebrough

I'm happy with it.

Newcastle

God awful kit in real life, looks the same ingame.

Portsmouth

Looks alright

Tottenham

Best one I think.

West Brom

Couldn't get those stripes across the shirt, so I settled with just the red one

to be honest they look a bit average to me, a bit rushed. more time and attention and they could be made a lot better. no offence. for example the logos and sponsors look terrible!

benjaminoquai said:
to be honest they look a bit average to me, a bit rushed. more time and attention and they could be made a lot better. no offence. for example the logos and sponsors look terrible!

I rekon ure being a bit harsh with your comments!!

pesswede said:
Mexico and Ukrain

Pesswede, I'd like to congratulate your job. I've noted that you're using only editor in-game and this becomes easy to people like me doing the same. The graphic and colors that you are posting facilitate our knowing. Could you do create badges of Germany and Argentina including stars for winning World Cups (3 for Germany and 2 for Argentina) Thank you very much for your help!!!

Hi guys,
Can anyone post me please many photos (real photos or ingame editor,it's same thing) of these 2005/2006 kits:
-Middlesbrough (Goalkeeper-Home/Away)
-Blackburn (Player AWAY & GK-Away)
-Portsmouth (GK AWAY)
-WBA (GK kits)
-Birmingham (All kits except Home player)

I've search them on official sites,at subside kits site,on premierleague site,but didn't find nothing.

Tnks very much

any chance someone could do me a pixel template of the pompey badge?
would post a pic but not sure how to do it.
thanks in advance

gegè said:
Hi guys,
Can anyone post me please many photos (real photos or ingame editor,it's same thing) of these 2005/2006 kits:
-Middlesbrough (Goalkeeper-Home/Away)
-Blackburn (Player AWAY & GK-Away)
-Portsmouth (GK AWAY)
-WBA (GK kits)
-Birmingham (All kits except Home player)

I've search them on official sites,at subside kits site,on premierleague site,but didn't find nothing.

Tnks very much

here is the blackburn away
http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=002za.jpg

gegè said:
Hi guys,
Have you looked in the new kit thread?

On topic - I've redone some of the logos using a guide like dannyboy produced to make them look better, fixed the Man Utd away kit and am now starting on the French league. I'll try and post guides on how I've done my Premiership kits if you'd like to help all of you make them ;)
All I ask is if someone or a group of people tell me how to do the German kits so it speeds me up making them ;)

My only request is that Whistle changes his avatar back to the girl playing football, I loved that... ;)

Back
Top Bottom