WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

-dragonskin- said:
Have you looked in the new kit thread?

Yeah,but i didn't find nothing...
I'll wait for pictures from next matches of Premiership,i think it's only way to find some good images of these kits,cos in their official sites there isn't any good pictures (Birmingham's site for example shows only players home kits,in Middlesbrough site there's only players kits and not Gk kits...)](*,)

Cheers

benjaminoquai said:
to be honest they look a bit average to me, a bit rushed. more time and attention and they could be made a lot better. no offence. for example the logos and sponsors look terrible!

Average?..keep in mind this is being done using the in-game editor where it is impossible to make a kit 100% life-like, also the fact they draw these badges etc out by hand 1 square at a time while keeping a limit of 64x64 or something, yet again aint exactly easy to make the badge look perfect.

You act like you know alot about the editor, so do us a favour and show us your perfect creations along with your 100% perfect badges and logos so they can all make better kits according to you.

And they aint supposed to look amazing, they are just a replacement to be used untill we can patch the game with real kits or for those who cant patch the game, have some decency.

I gotta give everyone making their kits with the in game editor ALOT of credit. it shows the artistry of the comunity at work even more so than copy paste photoshop stuff.

Here are some more badges:

Peru and United States

Chile and Colombia

Venezuela and Cameroon

Slovakia and Austria

Hungary and Poland

Serbia and Montenegro and Paraguay

Ecuador and Latvia

Jamaica and Tunisia

Anybody managed to make a good nike template using the editor for this type of kit?

SplashMaillotExt.jpg

fatman_scoop said:
BTW Jamaica arent in the game I dont think as I cant seem to find them anywhere? could any1 confirm whether they are/not in the game?

Jamaica are not in the game...

well done peswede. do u think u could do some premier league badges mate.

-dragonskin- said:
I agree.

Here's the Newcastle kit I created anyway

Shirt

Base
Collar - Yes
Colour - 31,31,31(White)

Column 3, Row 4
Colour - White

C3, R7
C - 0,0,0(Black)

C3, R24
C - Black

C3,R34
C - Black

Shorts

C3,R5
C - Black, White, Black, White

Socks

C1,R2
C - Black, Black, White

I'll post the Home GK kit later today.

This is what I'm talking about! Dragonskin,if it's not too much to ask could you post the rest of your premership kits like this please? It's makes editing a lot easier compared to trying to figure out which kit templates where used by looking at an ingame pic of the uniform.

Cheers

loco said:
This is what I'm talking about! Dragonskin,if it's not too much to ask could you post the rest of your premership kits like this please? It's makes editing a lot easier compared to trying to figure out which kit templates where used by looking at an ingame pic of the uniform.

Cheers
I'm planning on doing that when I finish the French teams. :)
Just done upto PSG, my version looks pretty much the same apart from I've got a different collar I think.

WOW, thats great.....by far the best edited kit I have seen.

Keep it up.

I know in PES4, instead of having the Nike Tick on the template like:

NIKE1.jpg

You could move it top right like:

NIKE2.jpg

Couldn't you do the same thing in WE9?

My PSG away

Have done more kits, upload them later. I'll try and post how I did them tomorrow, depends on reaction I get to these kits.

Back
Top Bottom