WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Heres my Mexico badge/logo/flag, whatever you wanna call it, it doesnt look good from here, but in game its super! :)

These are the colours I used in the RGB palette bit..

Green Gold Yellow
R-78 R-163 R-243
G-97 G-158 G-218
B-81 B-130 B-35

and for the other two colours, its just black & white :) hope this helps...if any1 uses it please post up some screens if you wish.

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the hummel arrows down the side of the Villa shirt?
I've been having a look through the editor most of the day and haven't seen one that looks like it yet.

Yeh theres a way mate, I duno exactly how, but I was just mucking about with the editor the other day and I came across it...

EDIT: Just found it..when you go into kit editor and theres 4 columns...collar,sleeves and the 3rd and 4th...well go into the 3rd column...and go to the 2nd row and go down 14 places til you come across it :) hope this helps.

Last edited:
hey dragonskin u tink you can please up load some pics of the actual edit mode to se what templates for shirts and fonts of numbers etc to get a feel of the edit section please??????????????

also can u change the commentary calling of teams from man red to manchester thi time round?

Nope elouiht you cant change the commentary name, they call them Mancresta United now I think...its in Japanese anyway so it doesnt really make a difference to me...

btw were you able to change the commentary name before? if so, how would this work because the commentators must be tuned to say it or something??

im a pro e never played we but on i think pro e 3 or 2 u went to edit team clicked on the position to edit team name and it gave an op to click commentary name like it does wen creating a player did that make sense????????

hey chance of pics of the edit section what shirt temps are there?

some options like liverpool or just manchester or city others were the equivilent city as in munchen for byaern any pics?

ne new pics of the edit section please can some1 pls tell me xat number fonts are there? and is there enough spac to do inter and club logos and emblems also what kit templates are there

Heres my Slovakia badge/emblem

PS. Why is there hardly any replies/posts on this...it takes ages for someone to post a reply...I thought this thread would have been quite busy.

elouiht said:
hey dragonskin u tink you can please up load some pics of the actual edit mode to se what templates for shirts and fonts of numbers etc to get a feel of the edit section please??????????????

also can u change the commentary calling of teams from man red to manchester thi time round?
I'll try take some pics later, there are loads of different shirt templates so I won't put pictures of all of them up.

I'd seen that hummel thing before, the arrows are in the wrong place :(
On the villa shirt, they go down underneath the arms, and in the game editor they go along the sleeves.

Ah well its still a decent looking replica....I'm very impressed with the editor this year....would be good to be able to put the 'Nike Circle' around the numbering & be able to move the logo's wherever you like on national kits :) fingers crossed for WE10/PES6;)

Hi,
to be honest mate, I'm watching everything you do cos I think you're all brilliant, but I don't have WE9 so I can't really help can I? If you tell me the exact area size for the pixels (is it 64x64?) then I can try some of the premier league teams or whatever's wanted?

64x64 for the badges and 32x32 for the logos I think. Used to be 64x48 for badges, wish it still was as I've made over 400 different ones for the last game :(

ok, I'll try and do some badges that I haven't seen in the thread already. And I'm sorry about all your badges, that's the problem with Konami, they always want you to repeat your hard work for the next instalment!

thanx dragonskin can you move the logo where ever on the national kits? also some1 said that u can get the prem number font?

Haven't looked at national kits much, I think you can move it along the front of the shirt, not sure about the back. I'll give you a definitive answer next time I go on the game which should be tonight.

Man, Im from Brazil (sorry my bad english) But,nice work and congratulations!!thanks Bro!!!

heres my Serbia & Montenegro badge
Sorry Im doing the sort of shitty teams but most of the good teams have been done....btw why arent Jamaica in the game ? :s

what kind of pictures elouiht? Im not taking any of the kit templates as there's far too many in it...

EDIT: tell me what pictures you want adn I'll post them up later as I have to go out just now...I'll get your post later though so tell me what you want ok?

na thats cool which 1s are there ne ways hopefuly better than pes4 rite not that many pics my friend just odd few of the edit section like nuber fonts give us poor sods that dont have the game pal or jap version the feel of the edit sectanx bro

I think he's asking for you to post a picture of the different fonts for the names (five I think) and the number styles (nine I think - including outlines for each one) Could you also post any kits you've done - thanks in advance.

Mike

Just some kits I made with the editor today, some need improvement though.

Villa

Portsmouth

Boro

Bolton

Liverpool

Newcastle Home

Newcastle GK

Back
Top Bottom