WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

i did this kit for Boca Juniors

bocaxentenario

now im going to put BJ logo and make it real :lol:

logonike

xxente

Nice kit mate.
Pesswede i would just like to say you are a legend mate keep up the good work. Hopefully you can do some more international badges :D .

pesswede, You are the best!!!! GREAT BADGES!!!! Any chance of the 3 portuguese teams: Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon???
You are doing a hell of a work!!!keep going you are going to be famous!!!

I will try to make all the national/club teams badges..but it's gonna take some time..

Yes man, just take your time, relax no pressure, we have all the time in the world to make we9 and pes5 the best game in the world and more realistic with your badges!!!

By the way..i have already made the Benfica badge..check at page 9 and forward for more badges..

Passwede you are the best Thankss for the Sao Paulo badgeeee
Can you do the totteham badge pleaseee
Sorry My english is really poor

oh yeah, sorry i dind't remember the benfica badge! thanks anyway they are very well done. I'm looking foward for the Sporting Lisbon , the team of my heart, my passion, my glory!!!

Remember that all the badges looks alot more real..when they are very small..like they will be on the kit in the game...

Pixel fixed and re-post

Italy & Germany
714609ItaGer26.jpg

France & Portugal
518431FraPor72.jpg

Brazil & England
265267BE875.jpg

Argentina & Netherland
646129ArgNet917.jpg

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
And pesswede, could you post your SPAIN badge at www.uploads.biz/??

I can't get in any link that you had been posted at imageshack.us ! Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Damm, all you guys are great.! Really great kits all around. I never had the patience to go into kit editing and such, myself. But sure makes me envious to see all the great kits you guys created. Must try it out soon.

Cheers to all.

Good kits, just a nit pick but the united badge on the shirt should be in the middle of the kit above the vodafone sponsor.

DJ

Nice Badges Whistle.. Sporting boy, your Sporting Lisbon badge was better then mine..good work

Back
Top Bottom