WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Where can I find the ball-editor in we9? For a few mounths a saw a screenshot of the ball editor...meaby it was the kit editor ..i dont know ..help :)

pesswede

If you use the Patch for the PESKorea with Emblems, you get all the club logo's already done. You can then import them onto the kit and move them around? Non??

All we really need are the sponsor logos and also the Brand logos. If you could do the new Tottenham Kappa logo it would be awesome.

Its the word Kappa, not the people sat back to back. Just Kappa like that, in dark blue. I'll dig up a pic.

:D

Here you are P-dogg... not all pepole can patch..so that's why i will make all badges in the in-game editor..i like to make my own badges..

pesswede said:
Here you are P-dogg... not all pepole can patch..so that's why i will make all badges in the in-game editor..i like to make my own badges..

Fair enough mate. I didnt think about that. The badges do look excellent.

Thanks so much for the Kappa, thats brill.

Its fairly close TBH. Good job. I dont know how to post pics or I would have shown you how it looks exactly> If you know what the Spurs shirt is like and can do the Red Thompson Logo, that would be ace.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to have a bash at making the Brighton home kit (by replacing one of the relegated Premiership sides in the game eg. Palace ;)) then posting the template and photo up here?

Crest

BHACrest1.gif

Kit, with sponsor

527559591qm.jpg

523253797ca.jpg

Cheers. :)

Gedtillo said:
Nice points, limeyboy... mind tryin' those yourself? :) Thanks!

Here's my adidas version from WE8:

(sorry for the fact that it's white on a transparent background. I only have Paintshop Pro 7 and I don't know how to display the grid thingy.

Anyone had a go at a wigan kit doubt you'll be able to get very close though its a pretty complex design for pes

This is dedicated for all the people that make all the effort and time, making this game a better game by doing all the editing that we all enjoy! This is my contribution! I hope you like it and it will be usefull!! Some teams logos sponsors!!
novoimagemdemapadebits28rc.png

novoimagemdemapadebits39jc.png

novoimagemdemapadebits43eq.png

bravoboy1 said:
Does anyone want to have a bash at making the Brighton home kit (by replacing one of the relegated Premiership sides in the game eg. Palace ;)) then posting the template and photo up here?

Crest

BHACrest1.gif

Cheers. :)

Hey Mate, your early birthday gift

213871Brighton547.jpg

:) Enjoy! (can't see the other image from your post / only this)

Last edited:
I never thought there was supposed to be a ball editor....I heard about a feature called 'My Stadium' though where you could create your very own stadium.

Whistle said:
Hey Mate, your early birthday gift

213871Brighton547.jpg

:) Enjoy! (can't see the other image from your post / only this)
Wow, thankyou ever so much Whistle! I appreciate it so much! I owe you one. :)

i think you're big headed. it's alreet man. but the bit at the bottom where it is supposed to say auderre est facere, looks a little squashed. good first effort though mate. try again

Back
Top Bottom