WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
most ironic post ever in reponse to cw's review, hahahah

"hey man...seems that you forget that you EARN money thanks to this game and franchise name(you have sponsors right?)....and despite of that you come whit your crappy review, ripping of the game and that just dont make any sense to me, if you dont like the game dont play it and dont write about it..."you are burning your own house"

fuck off you nazi prick"

Gomito, got your PS3 and game copy yet? come on bro, your falling behind. I want a rematch of that last Fifa game we had online with PES2008. lol!

When I get home, I will play around in practice mode with the GK to see if I can figure out a way to avoid the crap deflections and easy tap ins.

[Winning11 Blog] Just A Little Show Of Things To Come! - http://www.winningelevenblog.com/2007/10/just-little-show-of-things-to-come.html

peview.jpg

Hey Junka, when this option file comes out, I do have the option to keep my current option file game data(edited boots etc..)and just copy the kits images onto my game PS3 HDD correct?

In fact, I can just overwrite DJ's option file kits with this one, am I wrong?

guys when do you think development on WE2008 was finished? I mean if PES 2008 has few bugs, poor GK's etc what are the chances WE2008 will have these issues fixed. was WE2008 finished weeks ago??

got my copy today.

On normal-long camera no slowdowns at all, on wide cam i got some (not so bad), i haven't installed on HDD yet

My PS3 is NTSC US American 60 GB with latest FW (1.93)

I'm looking for online matches so North-Americans (USA and Mexico) add me, my ID is RazorMEX

Wow I guess the WENB boyz are out of favour with Konami now - but fair enough an HONEST REVIEW from them. Everyone sensible know that PES2008 is a shoddy BETA of a game. Glad I managed to swap my PES2008 for another game. Maybe the Jap version will be good - but it is a very poor show from Konami. And sorry I can't get excited by 8 premiership kits.

Wow I guess the WENB boyz are out of favour with Konami now - but fair enough an HONEST REVIEW from them. Everyone sensible know that PES2008 is a shoddy BETA of a game.

Its that review that got me sacked from WENB

I am kidding

I know :(
Wing-play is again by far the most effective way to play, and i find it hard to make my defenders take up the right positions.
Ah well, i exploit it just as much as anyone :)

Excellent!! In your futile attempts to wrestle the Championship back from my grasp i now know what to expect MWAHHH MWAHH:lol::lol:

Although i will no doubt be bitching about the mindless atomotoms that are side backs:(

http://www.gamestyle.net/reviews/1381

The PES brand is currently sinking into shark infested waters and it seems that no matter how loud people shout the problems that have plagued the series since the beginning still aren't being addressed. Konami must try harder because you only have to look at the various message boards across the internet to see that fans are starting to revolt. Even with the faster, more fluid gameplay it still can't detract from the faults that surround it. We can only hope that next year is the true return to form.

I think that sums it up nicely.

Well to be fair jimbaxter was told he was an a****** for wanting a non-buggy game etc., by the likes of junka and sandro to name but two. Were are they now...are they not having a go at CW because he is a mod? ;) Or have their views changed?

Well to be fair jimbaxter was told he was an a****** for wanting a non-buggy game etc., by the likes of junka and sandro to name but two. Were are they now...are they not having a go at CW because he is a mod? ;) Or have their views changed?

To be fair mate i could not give a monkey what others think!!

I play games and buy them ON MY OWN ASSESMENT OF THEM. If i like them then all the better.

That is the only person i trust is myself!!

got my copy today.

On normal-long camera no slowdowns at all, on wide cam i got some (not so bad), i haven't installed on HDD yet

My PS3 is NTSC US American 60 GB with latest FW (1.93)

I'm looking for online matches so North-Americans (USA and Mexico) add me, my ID is RazorMEX

You had it shipped to Mexico and you got it already? Im in the USA and still waiting for mine from GAME. :(

More like CW is putting his review in the WENB blog instead of littering it again and again over this thread, that's the key difference. It's annoying to come back to the thread hearing jim's moaning about this and that issues since days ago. Even small ones or the issues already well known.

But I guess he will be right at the end, we will all going to be dissapointed by the game ... to a certain extent.

nice article.;) honesty and unbiased opinions..thats what i look for.

So it is unbiased because he bash the game? :lmao: please...

Good review CW, I agree with it, but these kind of comments qualifying reviews as "unbiased" because they agree to what you think (talking about brunnoce) is pretty sad.

I make my own mind based on my experience. If other do not enjoy the game and I do, why do I care?

Well, back on topic, I was playing some games with the PC version and I found two very annoying issues:

- GK's. They are TERRIBLE. They are excellent on 1-on-1 situation sometimes, and some others they allow cheap goals between legs or deflect the ball to the goal. I know this was already said. but I wanted to give my personal approach on this. Today I threw a corner into the box and Casillas palm the ball to his goal, and then collisioned with Pepe :lmao:

- Secret power of Pokemon Henry: I took the ball with Henry from kick-off after a goal, and just ran to the goal to score, nobody could stop me. Then, after another goal, I say "It cant happen two times". Oh dear, I was very wrong, I did it again... wow, I am so good :lmao: just a shame. I don't want to imagine Adriano or Zlatan with the ball... damn...

I will report more when I play some more games

@JFlores: The dualshock 2 pad (PS2) works fine in PC with Pelican cable.

- Secret power of Pokemon Henry: I took the ball with Henry from kick-off after a goal, and just ran to the goal to score, nobody could stop me. Then, after another goal, I say "It cant happen two times". Oh dear, I was very wrong, I did it again... wow, I am so good :lmao: just a shame. I don't want to imagine Adriano or Zlatan with the ball... damn...

I would love to play against you and see if you can use your Pokemon Henry powers against me.

anyone knows a good reliable webshop where i can order WE2008,and what are the normal shipping time from asia to eu?

anyone knows a good reliable webshop where i can order WE2008,and what are the normal shipping time from asia to eu?

although I cancelled my pre-order for WE2008 I normally use www.play-asia.com for all my japanese games but they will not ship PS3 software/hardware to the EU due to Sony killing of lik-sang.

anyone who wants 360 version should order from these. normal delivery times on standard airmal shipping are 5-7 days.

For PS3 users I think renchi.com ship to the EU. I have never used them though.

although I cancelled my pre-order for WE2008 I normally use www.play-asia.com for all my japanese games but they will not ship PS3 software/hardware to the EU due to Sony killing of lik-sang.

anyone who wants 360 version should order from these. normal delivery times on standard airmal shipping are 5-7 days.

For PS3 users I think renchi.com ship to the EU. I have never used them though.
Indeed, play-asia doesn't deliver to Europe.
Renchi.com did not have the title as pre-release ( If I searched well ).
Has some of you heared of yesasia.com? in the blog it was recommended, but I never heared of them and I don't know if they are reliable...
Some months ago Adam said about a seller in the UK who does not advertise with the game but will order it if you email him. Do you guys remember who that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom