WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the game and it's ACE!!!! No slowdown what so ever! I turned the stadium fx off though maybe that's it? and I've got an LCD Sony Bravia, the latest. Bought the game this morning at Free Record Shop here.

Best game I've ever played and I'm 30 years old but feeling 15 again!!

Look also the first impression it is very important, but we know and also he knows that he must play alot to understand every aspect of the gameplay.
I'm happy about his first impression.

I've got the game and it's ACE!!!! No slowdown what so ever! I turned the stadium fx off though maybe that's it? and I've got an LCD Sony Bravia, the latest. Bought the game this morning at Free Record Shop here.

Best game I've ever played and I'm 30 years old but feeling 15 again!!

Which Free Record Shop exactly? (Living in Belgium too, that's why I'm asking)

Polakis seems to articulate more his points, this "i love it best game ever" is not really of any help.

How the gameplays differs from pes6??????

Free Record Shop in Lokeren, only for PS3. Everything is so much more balanced. Like struggling for a ball and winning headers. And new extra features like saving highlights during half-time and so on... Loving every second from my new old friend!!

Gameplay man, tell us about gameplay:

faster/slower, easier to score/dribble, through balls more effecive, passing, shooting, defense against cubacks etc.

U are playing 1vscpu??? try 1vs1 for the slowdowns.

WENB has got the game as well, so we shall get news soon, although only good news I guess.

Polakis did u play some more?? any thoughts on the above questions???

Last edited:
Fuck fuck fuck Halo 3-fans. They`ve made it sure that the policy for games over the counter before release is is impossible. Tards!

Peopla are scoffing at the tv issue....Ratchet & Clank apparebtly has the same issue. It plays better on certain tvs

I know the XMB on PS3 take actually 64mb RAM and in the next update (2.0 ?) the XMB take only 32mb, maybe the soluce, but it's a shame if Konami don't make a fix.

Waiting for junkas verdict he will get it on ps3... but im sure we will learn to play with the slowdowns there is ...
In the same way we all learnt to deal with slowdowns when playing online

Its not good to release a game with slowdowns but if you get used to it after playing for a few hours then i will still have great fun with pes even for ps3

Maybe a good idea if people not only tell if they have slowdown, but also tell us what kind of TV they have ( LCD, normal or plasma)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom