WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/19/07)

Just for reference when it does come out for the pc will it appear first on fileplanet? Or is there another source?

Does xbox pay to get games early? Or is it just because they have more subscirbers that they get it first?

lol true
the 360 pad is gayest pad ever to play PES

At last! Now we can REALLY judge about how good PES 2008 will be.
@ Adonis, Suff, please tell us if this is a better version than the playable versions in Leipzig?

Last edited:

have fun with your shitty pad :cool:

Have fun with your poor 360 ports.

Non exsistant games line up, nothing to look forward to apart from infeerior shoot em ups.

With which you will have to play with a 10 year old pad design which is crap for Shoot em ups anyhow.

And sports games runing at 30FPs.

can anyone tell me if the EDIT A BALL feature is in pes 2008 coz i cant remmeber

So has anybody played the bloody demo yet?!

As for better gameplay, i think it has a lot to do with the pad, as the ms d-pad is really really shit. I got a madcatz 360 pad with a good dpad to play pes360. Definitly made a difference.

Anyway.......demo impressions? Jack?! Han (edit:should be 97% by now then :lol:)?

Have fun with your poor 360 ports.

Non exsistant games line up, nothing to look forward to apart from infeerior shoot em ups.

With which you will have to play with a 10 year old pad design which is crap for Shoot em ups anyhow.

And sports games runing at 30FPs.

man u sound like the biggest nerd in the world.

just play pes on xbox and stop spending so much time defending games and systems. just play your games, go to school, play some sports, talk to your friends, live your life.

No, 96% downloading now
Oooh ouch, 94%, 2% behind you ;)

Anyway.......demo impressions? Jack?! Han?
I'll have to post my impressions in the FIFA thread for fear of being ripped to pieces in here... (Unless I like it more than the FIFA 08 demo, in which case, I'll be shocked to death and then post my impressions in here)

Last edited:

man u sound like the biggest nerd in the world.

just play pes on xbox and stop spending so much time defending games and systems. just play your games, go to school, play some sports, talk to your friends, live your life.

Word up :8):

c mon jack how is it how does it load cmon impressions is drogba sexy ??? tell US :D

Demo team list... Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Spain, France, Turkey.

Music is disgracefully bad. :D

Oh Christ, seriously, I can't do a review in this thread. I think it's really bad. Wayyy too fast compared to real life, ball physics are ridiculous, it's like an arcade game (the ball moves across the grass perfectly, like a marble on glass), the graphics are great on the faces but otherwise exactly the same. I won't say anything else in here because I will get flamed to within an inch of my life but I definitely won't be buying it.

RUN JACK!......RUN!!!!!

LMAO

Ill lay low and see what Han has to say, you save yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom