WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/19/07)

my mistake.
there have been video screens with them untucked though.

Show me a real life pic of Ronnie with his shirt tucked in.

Yet more evidence of no untucked shirts.

how blind are u??

we already seen screens of PES2008 with players using untucked shirts. where have u been?

I remeber screenshots a while back that ppl suggested where untucked but they were so unclear and the shirt didnt seem to hang down far enough.

Shirt Pulling:
But its easier for them to animate a small piece of shirt being tugged.

Think about if the shirt was untucked the whole shirt would have to move and stretch and the stretch would have to increase depending on speed and distance of the two players involved.
How to fix this make all shirts tucked in and improve it later on or in Konamis case remove it in the next version and add hair movement lol.

this fifa fanboys who come here to talk BS about PES should get a life.

page4ql1.jpg

evoweb should have software that automatically deletes posts containing the word fanboy.

edit: and "untucked shirts"

Btw, is there any intellectual property right on supporters flags as well?? Are we getting the non sense "celery celery" and "who ate all the pie" once again?????

Anyway the only thing I am looking forward is a solid on line mode for pc. And choosing the level of teams you wanna play with would be a great thing. having 250 teams and having to use the same 3 or 4 on line because people always take the big ones is annoying.

I have maybe been on a FIFA thread on 1 or 2 occasions to say what I am happy with or not.
There are people on this thread that are posting from page 1 till page 394 complaining about pic or news e.g. BS like untucked shirts, then when Thomasgoal posts pics of untucked shirts - its still not good enough and he gets attacked for no apparent reason.

If you dont like this game, say so and please FUCK-OFF!

Many thanks, peace and love.

I think this PES Screens look way more realistic than the EA pics(look at the faces and the body of the player compared to the Fifa ones). I don't know why but for me it is more realism.

Last edited:

Excuse me Thomas but most of those pics show a 15 years ago Ronaldinho...Everybody knows Dinho is always with untucked shirt c'mon !
The first one ? ;)
and this one too
http://www.bundesliga.de/media/images/international/champions_league/ronaldinho_345x468.jpg

sorry but it's stupid to speak about that because if you want see him with untucked shirt you juste go to options, and it's just beta picts.

Last edited:

I have maybe been on a FIFA thread on 1 or 2 occasions to say what I am happy with or not.
There are people on this thread that are posting from page 1 till page 394 complaining about pic or news e.g. BS like untucked shirts, then when Thomasgoal posts pics of untucked shirts - its still not good enough and he gets attacked for no apparent reason.

If you dont like this game, say so and please FUCK-OFF!

Many thanks, peace and love.

Woah you swore on the Internet.
Maybe when you have been on here for a few years and played a few versions then you might understand.

i forgot the beta conspiracy theory about pes......it is a beta here, a prebeta there, an early built, the press has a different version, a pre pre demo etc.

How do you call the annoying delay when you play on line? Betalag?

at least you don't get lag offline like some other games...

Its interesting to see so many people on here supporting Fifa 08, even before any of you guys have played PES 2008.

I can see why you guys are dissapointed, but I will say everyone is jumping ship a bit too soon. Im looking forward to enjoying two footy games this year, but want to say that all the PES fans will be more than happy with the latest version.

Oh, and YES there are untucked shirts in the game. A bit obvious but hey.

at least you don't get lag offline like some other games...

Actually you are wrong, for many ati card owner there is a sort of annoying staggering for the 15-20 minutes of the game off line which it easy to fix with a better exe file.

never heard of that before, but I'm a console gamer.

You obviously are new here lol

at least i knew about the untucked shirts my friend...a thing that u should know by now if u arent new here, cos there were already screens of untucked shirts posted ages ago on this same old topic....

but lets move on, this discussion wont take us no where.

Last edited:

The first one ? ;)
and this one too
http://www.bundesliga.de/media/images/international/champions_league/ronaldinho_345x468.jpg

sorry but it's stupid to speak about that because if you want see him with untucked shirt you juste go to options, and it's just beta picts.

lol owned

btw who cares about the tucked shirts? it seems everyone comes with tucked shirts, cos thats on default, but we can untuck players shirts on edit mode. no stress

After seeing new wonderful pics I got the evidence Adidas original boots are in...Look at Kaka falling....I'm very happy for this even if in normal black boots there are adidas textures too and I don't know why...Anyway I repeat to Thomas that Ronaldinho since 2005 uses untucked shirt 99% of times...The last pic is a pre-match one and I'm sure during that match Dinho used untucked shirt...I don't care about this but if there is a player who must be edited whith untucked shirt it's Dinho (and Gattuso ;))...anyway Konami never used to edit players whith untucked shirts by default so I wouldn't be worried...(Please forgive me for my bad english)

Interesting discussion about the untucked shirts...fascinating...stimulating....fantastic...hilarious...

Don't believe the hype there are no untucked shirts...i have a contact person in the Andorra branch of Konami...only the licensed shirts of Dynamo Ulan Bator are untuckable...

How is it possible that people bore each other with a pointless discussion about un-fucking-tucked shirts???? Spoiled brats...

Its interesting to see so many people on here supporting Fifa 08, even before any of you guys have played PES 2008.

I can see why you guys are dissapointed, but I will say everyone is jumping ship a bit too soon. Im looking forward to enjoying two footy games this year, but want to say that all the PES fans will be more than happy with the latest version.

Oh, and YES there are untucked shirts in the game. A bit obvious but hey.

got to agree with some of this..if fifa 08 was so good, which frankly it isnt,then surely youd be playing the demo rartehr than wasting your time on here ranting about how bad PES is before its even been played...this shows desperation on a new level. and again for the record fifa 08 is complete drivel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom