WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/14/07)

PS3=region free so the yanks can import the UK version

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

Rooney and ROnaldo are soo off it's sickening

thisone.jpg

Riiiiiight.......

BTW regarding PES2008, does anyone know if the stamina/sprinting dynamic has improved (or even if this was improved in PES6?) in the last PES' I played eg PES5 you could pretty much hold down the sprint button and sprint non stop until at some point after 60 mins your players' stamina is getting a little low, which obviously isn't realistic, any news if it's more accurate in PES2008 to reflect the fact that in real life footballers have to choose how often they sprint and for how long to last a full 90 mins?

Last edited:

Mate, this is a Pro Evo thread, don't sink to their level, please. Last thing I want to see is you banned. Rise above it.

The FIFA demo isnt THAT fantastic. It's a good game, but I still think my PC version of PES6 is better. If PES2008 on xbox 360 is better than PES6 on PC, then I will be a very happy person.

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

thisone.jpg

Riiiiiight.......

BTW regarding PES2008, does anyone know if the stamina/sprinting dynamic has improved (or even if this was improved in PES6?) in the last PES' I played eg PES5 you could pretty much hold down the sprint button and sprint non stop until at some point after 60 mins your players' stamina is getting a little low, which obviously isn't realistic, any news if it's more accurate in PES2008 to reflect the fact that in real life footballers have to choose how often they sprint and for how long to last a full 90 mins?

Look the hand of giggs...Look like a Zombie Hand or something LOL

Im sure doesnt matter how much Im impressed with the FIFA08 'Evolution' I will finish playing PES2008

Jack, still sure you will not buy PES 2008?
I will play a demo. I haven't played FIFA 08 online yet, it could be a mess. The whole of the full game could be a mess, stranger things have happened. But if the full version of FIFA 08 has good online play and the defences of lower-league teams aren't as good as the Man Utd defence (which is my biggest fear) then I won't need to. But I will always try a demo, PES has the better faces and the better response times, and it's nice to have that.

Rooney's face is horrible, and about proportions on FIFA... no need to say more. However, I want to try it to make myself an opinion. Finally, what really cares is gameplay.

Enough of this already!

We probably wont get any substantial info until the 26th when the new OPM comes out with the 1st review.

Tobi.. got the link to that video you watched a few pages back which showed diving?

is rooney a hamster has he got food stuffed in his cheeks and jowels jeezo it's just wrong... and lol i thought the same thing about the hand scary movie 2 hahaha... take my hand nooo not that one the other one lol

is rooney a hamster has he got food stuffed in his cheeks and jowels jeezo it's just wrong... and lol i thought the same thing about the hand scary movie 2 hahaha... take my hand nooo not that one the other one lol

lolz that was damn funny

I will play a demo. I haven't played FIFA 08 online yet, it could be a mess. The whole of the full game could be a mess, stranger things have happened. But if the full version of FIFA 08 has good online play and the defences of lower-league teams aren't as good as the Man Utd defence (which is my biggest fear) then I won't need to. But I will always try a demo, PES has the better faces and the better response times, and it's nice to have that.
You should realy give it a try, It'll be nice to see if a Fifa fan will say PES is better if it is.

some of the posters in here i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

very nice vid
after watching a gameplay vid again of pes08....and comparing it to the fifa08 demo that i played, im my opinion pes08 wil blow fifa08 away.
And the dive of kaka was awsome lol:)

I just watched the Adebayor goal against Spurs. The PES2008 adboard appears at the same time.

:lol:

@ chagochoac, where did you see the goal?

:salute:

Tis a lovely ad, I expect to see the same when Madrid play at home tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom