WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

who cares about what u will buy or not, dont post fifa crap in here, this is a PEs2008 topic only.

btw fifa nets suck, the ball hit the nets and the net doesnt move :lmao: fifa gameplay sucks

All you can attack him with is "the nets don't move":roll: Is it any wonder Seabass feels he does not have to improve certain aspects of the gameplay when kids go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about cloth physics and net physics.

Do you spend £50 on a game and hope the net moves just the right way for you?

The game its not programmed for 2vs2 it somehow breaks down the same happens with pes6(X-360) i think that seabass&crew are more focused on intense 1vs1 or 2vsCpu for the time being.

Lol, you don't program a game for 2 vs 2. You just put it in (that's about one day of work).

The lag must be that horrible in 1 vs 1 games that they didn't even think about putting 2 vs 2.

All you can attack him with is "the nets don't move":roll: Is it any wonder Seabass feels he does not have to improve certain aspects of the gameplay when kids go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about cloth physics and net physics.

i agree, who cares about the net physics and cloth physics, it's about the gameplay... it's all about the gameplay... and if fifa is decent gameplay wise then i have to hand it to them, they are catching up quick, and may even surpass pes this year, who knows

buy fifa then! if u like it, i dont!

fifa physics sucks, and thats very important on a game imo. it doesnt seem realistic when it moves. fifa only looks good when its on PAUSE.

i agree, who cares about the net physics and cloth physics, it's about the gameplay... it's all about the gameplay... and if fifa is decent gameplay wise then i have to hand it to them, they are catching up quick, and may even surpass pes this year, who knows

the problem is that fifa gameplay sucks ass.

bad ball physics, bad net physics, slow as hell, and everyone knows what will happen next.

how come there is still NOTHING known about the JAP version ????

damn those japs are lucky, gonna get their copy with improved masterleague. Seabass hates us!

who said there will be a jap version?

konami said they will only make 1 version for everyone now, PES2008 and thats it. there wont be any WE11

im sure a magazine in japan has said there will be and adonis even mentioned it that seabass is still working on the japanese version.

Yeh WE11 is obviously still coming out, due out sometime in December in Japan.

Spoke to Konami today, told me PES 2008 is still due out in October. They dont have clue about sites bringing the date foward.

i have a feeling the jap version will be much better than pes2008

Spoke to Konami today, told me PES 2008 is still due out in October. They dont have clue about sites bringing the date foward.

do u know if the photo edit option will also be on the ps3 version? or is it only on the x360?

tomas said ps3 version also has it but if u know anyone from konami could u ask them? just to make sure

thanx

could you ask konami if we in the states will be able to play the European version of the game?

Dude, PS3 games are region free. You can buy it in an online store in Europe. No problem with that...

All this WE crap begs the question as to why konami waste resources to release two games. They should focus on one universal game and release it under there respective names whith only translation and title difining the difference, i would wait till december if it meant a more complaete experience. After all if all of seabass team worked on one title we would have a better quality product... bah i know its been said before but it just irritates me getting a gimped version.

I have only one question , does anybody know anything about the date release of demo ?

You are right mate. I hope from ages Konami or other houses make a game dedicated to a market niche.

There was too much fifa-oriented-stuff ppl that influenced PES developing in the past years.

Unique hope is market goes to a segmentation, so that ppl wants the nets moves and ppl wants a great gameplay both will have what they want.

Last edited:

All this WE crap begs the question as to why konami waste resources to release two games. They should focus on one universal game and release it under there respective names whith only translation and title difining the difference, i would wait till december if it meant a more complaete experience. After all if all of seabass team worked on one title we would have a better quality product... bah i know its been said before but it just irritates me getting a gimped version.

I agree completely.

No 2vs2 online is very disappointing! I guess this also means 2 players playing on one machine? When I have someone visiting, and we're tired of playing 1on1s, playing vs 2 other people on the internet is great fun! Too bad if we can't do this anymore.

It looks like Konami are using much less resources on the game than EA. Thats too bad. While some parts are getting better, other parts are getting worse. Every part of FIFA seems to be better every year. I believe PES will still have better gameplay than FIFA this year, but what about next year?

I hope Konami sell their game to some european company with lots of money. Someone who wants to take the game to a new level. Things are just going too slow. We should have 360 degree movement/passing/shooting by now. 8 way movement is something we've had since the 80s.

Get a grip Konami!

Take a look on what kind of suggestions are at top of list...

www.pesfan.com/suggestions

"Using the PS3 SixAxis Controller to Pick up a Trophy" is my favourite. ](*,)

Last edited:

I believe there is only one game at any point. It's just that for external reasons like the European Christmas shopping season that they feel compelled to release PES around a certain month. The Japanese WE has always had flexible release date. They have released WE games throughout the year.

They can work on the game code, then at some point lock down a version of the code, localize and debug for PES release. At the same time they can still continue to work on the game core and release a WE game when they are ready.

I most likely will skip PES 2008 and buy WE 11. ;)

Can someone from here post a descriptive ML suggestion so we can all vote for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom