WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" First Picts

AHAHAHAHA. That screenshot is quality, "aaarrrggh". :D

This might come in handy:)for translators if the game is out i know its early but the sooner the better right

we19.jpg

kel said:
I think we will have proper tucked out shirts!

:applause:

fantastic find marcel, finally some constructive posts in here. :)

Junka said:
This might come in handy:)for translators if the game is out i know its early but the sooner the better right

we19.jpg

Yes, KAiWAi translate the menu this morning
maybe you can make already a thread about WE10 translate ;)

hey about the crowd always being in 3-d in the pictures they aren't

aaarrrggh said:
No guys! I've got the official pic of the new England kit. Looks like they're using a new player model too. I think it's Rooney, but I'm not sure:

England FC?!

Something's a bit fishy about that pic. :-k

Also if you're gonna start posting dodgy "funny" photoshops, will you at least use imageshack links so you only have to post a thumbnail in the thread please, for users on low bandwidth or with dodgy company lines. ;)

phrase said:
Junka..from the pics you posted...right at the end...those small thumbnails...the one with the player jumping over the keeper.That player looks like Ronaldinho.Its not Brasil nor Barca's kit..It might be a custom ML team or even better...its the return of the All Star Teams!
Your bitch ass might be right!

In this pic >Here< I can see Zambrotta and the goalkeeper might be V. Valdes.

But will see when Konami gives us more info on the game!

Stringer Bell said:
It might just be the all star team because in this pic >Here< I can see Zambrotta and the goalkeeper might be V. Valdes.

It looks like the Yellow jersey's have the 10th Anniversary logo as a watermark on them. Could it be a 10 Year Anniversary All-Star team? :applause:

Wild speculation can be fun. \\:o/

Also it could be Ronaldinho in the back left and skinny/smaller Adriano approcaching the Goalkeeper?!

yeah its ADRIANO'S lil brother :) lol

Dunno if these pics where already posted
20060323_03_wiire05.jpg

20060323_03_wiire02.jpg

20060323_03_wiire08.jpg

20060323_03_wiire09.jpg

20060323_03_wiire12.jpg

20060323_03_wiire14.jpg

look like new kits format. under short shirts part now independent ? Kel find + here

look more quality for pes5 kits.

Thanks for the info posted here.
I hope that gameplay return to WE8LE was, a perfect combination between easy pass/dribble of WE8 and hard pass/dribble on WE9/PES5. I agree with ClassicD (nice Toni avatar lol) about scripted gameplay, hope they fix that.

NickSCFC said:
There won't be a 360 version of WE10, wait for PES6.

That was the roadmap when the PS3 was due to be released this Spring in Asia, i.e. PES6 would be a conversion of WE10 for the PS3.

As it is, there will be no version for the PS3 until 2007 so don't expect any version for the 360 until PES7 (a conversion of WE11 on the PS3) in August 2007 (and April 2008 for North America).

Konami will NEVER, and I mean NEVER (regardless of what the BS comments on Gamespot etc. say) make a version specifically for the 360 without it being a port of the PS3 version). Konami's versions have always been ports from the Sony console version.

Be happy with this new PS2 version because they'll be no next-gen version until WE11 - with the PS3 not coming out until Nov. that's pretty freaking obvious.

TheWolf said:
That was the roadmap when the PS3 was due to be released this Spring in Asia, i.e. PES6 would be a conversion of WE10 for the PS3.

As it is, there will be no version for the PS3 until 2007 so don't expect any version for the 360 until PES7 (a conversion of WE11 on the PS3) in August 2007 (and April 2008 for North America).

Konami will NEVER, and I mean NEVER (regardless of what the BS comments on Gamespot etc. say) make a version specifically for the 360 without it being a port of the PS3 version). Konami's versions have always been ports from the Sony console version.

Be happy with this new PS2 version because they'll be no next-gen version until WE11 - with the PS3 not coming out until Nov. that's pretty freaking obvious.

What about PES6 Pc version when will that be released??

raisdk said:
What about PES6 Pc version when will that be released??

I guess at the normal PES6 release time for the PS2, XBox. Aug/Sep 2006.

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Bayern License Added

fozan said:

I see new teams Estonia, Israel and Bosnia in the groups.

I hope this is not the format for the International WC Qualifiers, 4 teams per group.

And if it is not, if it is the groups for a custom cup, then that would mean Estonia, etc would surely be playable? WE9 had loads of new Asian nations but you could not play as them and they only appeared in the Nippon Cup.

Lets hope this time there playable!

Would enjoy buying players i'v never heard before!

Dar said:
You do know who that "guy" is, right?! :shock: ;)

isnt that "guy" seabass takatsuka? he's put a little weight on around the neck area though....too many singapore chowmeins i think....and before anyone points out that thats a chinese dish and seabass is japanese...........i know, i just believe seabass likes the old chowmein dishes :mrgreen:

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

I'm Bosnian so this is a good news. Does that picture say those teams can be used or just when trying to qualify for the WC ? But Bosnia didn't qualify.

johan said:
I'm Bosnian so this is a good news. Does that picture say those teams can be used or just when trying to qualify for the WC ? But Bosnia didn't qualify.

It's not clear yet.

In the screenshot, the player has picked Ireland to play with but I don't know if this is in the WC qualifying mode (I hope not, because it's only groups of 4 teams instead of 6 or7, which would be really crappy) or just regular International Cup which has always been in the game.

I hope this screenshot is from the old regular International Cup as it would suggest that the we can play as the new teams like Bosnia. I say this because in WE9, we could coould not play as the new Asian teams like Hong Kong, Thailand, etc. - they were only available as opposition and only in the Nippon Cup. It would hopefully also mean that the WC qualifying mode had the proper format with groups of 6 or 7 teams and play-offs at the end of the qualifying group stage. It's about time they finally delivered a "real-life" replication of a tournament.

I want the Faroe Islands!!!

jonno33 said:
isnt that "guy" seabass takatsuka? he's put a little weight on around the neck area though....too many singapore chowmeins i think....and before anyone points out that thats a chinese dish and seabass is japanese...........i know, i just believe seabass likes the old chowmein dishes :mrgreen:

chowmein is tha bomb :) is my fav. food

What does the Argentina license thing mean? They have the argentinian league? or the national team is licensed? or both? what does it mean?

Doubla R said:
What does the Argentina license thing mean? They have the argentinian league? or the national team is licensed? or both? what does it mean?

National team only

Oh my fault I missed out this whole part:

Out : 04/27/2006 on PS2
Ball : Teamgeist
New Nationals Licenses : Argentina, Australia, England, Holland, Spain & Italy
New Clubs Licenses : Bayern Munchen

Went straight to the other stuff.. well I guess is the national team only then..

Back
Top Bottom