WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" First Picts

New screen

we17.jpg

I wanna see England in there spanky new kit dammit :x

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Bayern License Added

phrase said:
From the screen shots I could tell that the player models have been reshaped somehow.The postures of the players,Nakamura,Drogba and Etoo are a little different.
Actually this just means there are new animations for the exact same models.

These were just posted. (or do you already know that? ;) )

we07.jpg

And am I the only one that was looking at the girl in this pic?

EDIT
I guess I wasnt the only one. The guy next to her was too.

Not an England player in sight on that one, I'll wake up and realise England being licenced was a big dream :(

yep al those pics already seen here.
2morow KONAMI is gonna launch the official WE10 website....hope so some vids then:)

NickSCFC said:
Not an England player in sight on that one, I'll wake up and realise England being licenced was a big dream :(

Go to first page and look License
You can see England ? Yes, so it's in (OFFICIAL !!!)

NickSCFC said:
I should point out, before anyone gets excited (like I did), then notice the shite "England badge" (like I did), then panic about the graphics in WE10 (like I did), this picture is a fake designed by Nick. Which isn't big, nor clever. You should be ASHAMED of yourself, you big lemon.

Chris, ahem, that picture is pureley authentic, not even Photoshop could produce an image so accurate. Anyone who disagrees is gay, retarded, or a woman.

Nice find Kel, this means we'll have that little round bit that says the England kit is authentic Umbro... when we get some pissing screens :x

NickSCFC said:
Chris, ahem, that picture is pureley authentic, not even Photoshop could produce an image so accurate. Anyone who disagrees is gay, retarded, or a woman.
Yeah yeah...

It's ugly man. Everybody see that. :roll: :lol:

we20.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:

That England kit looks pathetic! nice 1 Konami or should I say Nokami!

DJ

DJ Dave - it's a fake. He shouldn't have posted it, I knew several people would get the wrong idea. :roll: He's having a laugh, that's why he's put the "gay, retarded or a woman" bit.

The grass is simple to improve. tons of editors have done it with new grass textures and yet konami doen's even try...

RuneEdge said:
And am I the only one that was looking at the girl in this pic?

EDIT
I guess I wasnt the only one. The guy next to her was too.

You do know who that "guy" is, right?! :shock: ;)

Last edited:

No point now, they're working on those individual 3D, Hi-Def, Texture mapped, bump mapped, guraud shaded, light shaded individual blades ofgrass for the PS3 version, aren't you Konami...

AREN'T YOU! :x

"Am I not merciful... AM I NOT MERCIFUL!"

Also dont forget the 360 version :)

DJ

some of you should really stop being a pathetic graphic whores and focus on the gameplay.

johan said:
some of you should really stop being a pathetic graphic whores and focus on the gameplay.
The graphics looks great on my shitty old TV, they neverlook good on a PC monitor or HDTV. Bring on PS3!

And 360 I suppose, happy Davejoc, happy? Look at what you made pop do :x

As we've mentioned before, this topic is for PS2 news/info/talk/speculation/screenshots etc.....

That's all that has been confirmed, that is the only version appearing on shelves on the 27th April and so that is the only version this topic is about!

the icing on the cake would be some pics of the new international liscnse's and a video

plus, when people "quote" other reply's , can they stop copying the same hires pics into them, i'm trying to read this at work and its extremely slow with the same images being repeated constantly

rant over :)

No guys! I've got the official pic of the new England kit. Looks like they're using a new player model too. I think it's Rooney, but I'm not sure:

100pcofficial3am.jpg

Junka..from the pics you posted...right at the end...those small thumbnails...the one with the player jumping over the keeper.That player looks like Ronaldinho.Its not Brasil nor Barca's kit..It might be a custom ML team or even better...its the return of the All Star Teams!

Back
Top Bottom