WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" First Picts

Junka said:
DS is for 5 year old girls :)
But how come i dont see any info about the Indoor stadium????
if u ask me...the grass texture from the pics are still the same crappy ass green style:(

Ok :roll:

DS is better than PSP.
The new kits are very good. Tomorrow the website will be updated.

PS: Qu'est ce qui ce passe sur wearepes?

KAiWAi said:
> I try to translate informations from famitsu about WE10:
( http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2006/03/23/103,1143092512,50440,0,0.html )

- Returning to the source of the soccer game. Shoot, through pass and dribble become more easy... "to succeed can enjoy the play which has the refreshing impression." (not a good news for those who love the simulation style of WE9/PES5 !!!)
Erk!!! The big bad news...:(

>> Kaiwai : tu nous tiendra au courant pour WEarePES. ;)
>> Juventino : ben on ne sait pas encore mais pour le moment c'est dead. :(

So where's this movie?

Or was KaiWai just winding us up with that shitty old WE Anniversary movie again?

NickSCFC said:
So where's this movie?

Or was KaiWai just winding us up with that shitty old WE Anniversary movie again?

yes

Junka said:
Seven day ban please.

I can't be bothered to scroll through the entire topic. People seem convinced England and Bayern are licenced. Where's the confirmation?

-Returning to the source of the soccer game. Shoot, through pass and dribble become more easy... "to succeed can enjoy the play which has the refreshing impression." (not a good news for those who love the simulation style of WE9/PES5 !!!)

I for one am looking forward to this very much. I doubt they will make it arcadey, they say they are "returning to the source", hopefully FREEDOM to play instead of this scripted bullshit we have just now.

Ok NickSCFC wants a ban for 7 days:)

ClassicD said:
I for one am looking forward to this very much. I doubt they will make it arcadey, they say they are "returning to the source", hopefully FREEDOM to play instead of this scripted bullshit we have just now.

second that! let's cross our fingers. :)

Let's hope we see the next gen WE/PES at E3, I won't own a PS2 by the time PES6 comes out over here :P

ClassicD said:

Totally agree!!

NickSCFC said:
Let's hope we see the next gen WE/PES at E3, I won't own a PS2 by the time PES6 comes out over here :P

If we dont its not the end of the world we know its in the works.
At least its gonna be region free!

Everybody should be happy.

Any more WE10 info???

NickSCFC : Or was KaiWai just winding us up with that shitty old WE Anniversary movie again?
I supose that I badly understood ?!

j.misugi and juventino : wearepes refonctionne !!

Last edited:

Dead Man said:
If we dont its not the end of the world we know its in the works.
At least its gonna be region free!

Everybody should be happy.

Any more WE10 info???
I think our local importer was banned by Sony to not sell anymore Japanese games. Pretty sure it was a nationwide thing.

Argh! This screen has Japan vs England but we can't see any England kits to see if England are licenced or not :(

Jack Bauer said:
we07.jpg

Seabass: "Bloody hell, calm down love, it's only a game!"

:mrgreen: Is it sad that amongst all the WE10 excitement, the only thing so far in this thread that's got me excited is this Japanese lady? The rest of the news doesn't seem like much to be excited about, to me.

NickSCFC said:
Argh! This screen has Japan vs England but we can't see any England kits to see if England are licenced or not :(

well england IS licenced (see several posts in this thread) but i would also love to see the england kit...

license.jpg

There's no confirmation of this though.

The box says Japan, S Korea, Argentina, Serie A, La Liga and Eredivisie are licenced.

Why put Japan, S Korea and Argentina on there but not England?

The again, Chelsea, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers aren't there either.

lumlum said:
Simplified gameplay? This is potentially bad. We'll have to see the vids first though.

Simplified gameplay is a good thing. The WE/PES games have always been too complex control wise. Football is a simple game, so football games should be simple to play.

Mikey said:
Simplified gameplay is a good thing. The WE/PES games have always been too complex control wise. Football is a simple game, so football games should be simple to play.

If it ends scripted gameplay then its all good!

Hopefully the easier shooting, dribbling, passing is untrue. As much as people will disaagree the game will be going down the arcadey route.

Anything new on a PC version PES6.
Shouldnt that be released before World cup??

Thanks

Thank god for download anyway...

seems like just a tweak. If you see Welabs game in action it's ten times better than these WE10nscreens kinda sad.

those crowds are 3d, they are certainly different, they dont look like 2d rows anymore...they are still crappy graphics but they now have depth. also i think those 'cool' (!) kits are we and pes united.
also a bit rubbish they are playing at the same stad in all of the shots....turf still looks washed out... and why have they got a picture of zico having a poo on the main menu! ? :)

Back
Top Bottom