V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Hi, I had never tried this mod. I finally see a radical change in gameplay. I wanted to ask if the latest version is v4a2. Also, I noticed that the passes are very slow, and the players are not very responsive in their movements; despite this, the pace of play is great.

Hi, I had never tried this mod. I finally see a radical change in gameplay. I wanted to ask if the latest version is v4a2. Also, I noticed that the passes are very slow, and the players are not very responsive in their movements; despite this, the pace of play is great.
It´s part of the mod. Here are the feature explanation from Paul´s summary from OP:

"# Passing
- Passing is much more based on ability, there is a big difference between top and bottom players. Bottom players will make many more mistakes making a Tika Taka game extremely difficult whilst in League 2 or playing a good opposition."

So you need more practice matches with different teams and different team ratings. Play some matches in english 4th league and than some matches with top teams with 5 star rating and consider the gameplay.
With which team do you tested so far?

Hi guys.

Quick update of the gameplay mod for Title Update 9

This is my latest alpha version and has been created using my newest "fmtproj" file type, which has saved my work from being broken by the Title Update! Yay! I played a few kick-off matches for testing. It felt good and no crashes. :)

Latest changes are:
- Fixes EA TU9 over powering "Auto-Tackle". Now Auto-Tackle takes the stand tackle attribute into account, creating some very good 1v1 dribbling oppotunities.
- Forced AI fouling is back, in an alpha state. Expect fouls!
- Shooting is much harder than V3

I also uploaded a test fifamod. I can't guarantee it'll work.

FMT File Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/x2empkr9e1f2qvb/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a5.fbmod/file

FIFAMod File Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zr5ubtqw4jqup9a/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a5.fifamod/file

Enjoy.

Hi guys.

This is my latest alpha version and has been created using my newest "fmtproj" file type, which has saved my work from being broken by the Title Update! Yay! I played a few kick-off matches for testing. It felt good and no crashes. :)

Latest changes are:
- Fixes EA TU9 over powering "Auto-Tackle". Now Auto-Tackle takes the stand tackle attribute into account, creating some very good 1v1 dribbling oppotunities.

FMT File Link:

FIFAMod File Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zr5ubtqw4jqup9a/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a5.fifamod/file

Enjoy.

Awesome, thanks for the quick update.

Played 5 matches so far and the passing feels so great. The pace of the physics when pacing makes sense and the way the ball rolls and wobbles is very satisfying. Now the game rewards you for dribbling rather than play like 20 passes around the box which increases the unique types of goals I can score. The CPU AI also plays more human like and take their time but can still play that deadly pass(depending on the player) which will catch you off guard. It does make the game a tad bit easier but infinitely more fair. Good job mate.

Edit: CPU Shooting is also more fair now and they don't have OP shooting anymore.

Hi guys.

Latest changes are:

FMT File Link:

FIFAMod File Link:

Enjoy.
Hi Paul, first of all thanks a lot for your work. The mod is really amazing and everything you do for the community is absolutely gold.
Just wanted to let you know that the FIFAMod File is perfectly working.

I write this post with great satisfaction, as I wrote previously I haven't played with Paul's mod, by far my favorite, since last November because after one of the many updates the mod wasn't loaded. yesterday with the latest update from Paul who also has a fifamod version I tried again, I must say with some pessimism. And instead it works, to my great surprise, in a moment I found everything that I hadn't seen since November in terms of gameplay, even further improved, I haven't seen stupid cpu fouls that occur in a logical way according to the game dynamics, think I saw a foul called, for a block made by the cpu, on my one-two, for the rest all the positive that Paul's mods have always had (crosses, shots from distance, postponements to clear the penalty area etc...).
What can I say..... Thanks @paul , thanks thanks thanks

I write this post with great satisfaction, as I wrote previously I haven't played with Paul's mod, by far my favorite, since last November because after one of the many updates the mod wasn't loaded. yesterday with the latest update from Paul who also has a fifamod version I tried again, I must say with some pessimism. And instead it works, to my great surprise, in a moment I found everything that I hadn't seen since November in terms of gameplay, even further improved, I haven't seen stupid cpu fouls that occur in a logical way according to the game dynamics, think I saw a foul called, for a block made by the cpu, on my one-two, for the rest all the positive that Paul's mods have always had (crosses, shots from distance, postponements to clear the penalty area etc...).
What can I say..... Thanks @paul , thanks thanks thanks
Speaking of fouls, I forgot to mention that in 5 mins halves, I averaged around 10-11 fouls per match by the CPU and all of it makes sense(trying to stop a counter, mistackled, frustrating player). The game is very physical now.

Make sure you are on the latest version of the game(Title Update 9) and the latest version of FMT that is FMT-v23.20.Pre-Release.5 as well as the latest version of the gameplay mod that came out a day ago.

Edit: If on EA Play make sure the game view properties has this argument
Thanks, but i cant update to tu9 yet eheh. Tried with tu8 fifamod on FMM and doesnt work, tried on FMT with fbmod and the rest .fifamod and doesnt work too. Guess i cant user fifer or esim or something

why?

it doesnt work because the gameplay was updated specifically for TU9 changes...
Can't update because fifer hasn't gone to tu9 yet, and i wasn't trying with the tu9 version, i was trying with the tu8 version in your mediafire :D

Hey @Paul-v , some feedback as it’s really weird.
lots of fouls now… mostly AI sliding from the back with no yellow. I see the refs „one last time“ animation a lot. Lots of light standig contacts result in yellow. This results in lots of silly penalties too.
The situation should be exactly the other way around.
did you notice this as well?

Hey @Paul-v , some feedback as it’s really weird.
lots of fouls now… mostly AI sliding from the back with no yellow. I see the refs „one last time“ animation a lot. Lots of light standig contacts result in yellow. This results in lots of silly penalties too.
The situation should be exactly the other way around.
did you notice this as well?
Of course! Thats why I mentioned it in the change log :)

If you dont like the latest alpha for any reason, I'd recommend going back to V3 P1.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qyh5lz3tkn49h51/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v3_patch_1.fbmod/file

Hey, I'm considering switching from PS5 to PC for the great mods that are available. I'm actually pretty happy with Fifa 23's gameplay with Matt's OS Sliders, but if this improves the game further I'm definitely interested in it trying it out. I play FUMA controls, does anyone here play FUMA with this mod?

Hey, I'm considering switching from PS5 to PC for the great mods that are available. I'm actually pretty happy with Fifa 23's gameplay with Matt's OS Sliders, but if this improves the game further I'm definitely interested in it trying it out. I play FUMA controls, does anyone here play FUMA with this mod?
You would be surprised to see how much mods can change the general gameplay feeling. I play both on ps5 and PC and the difference is quite abyssal, especially because on PC you can learn to tweak what you want at your taste.

You would be surprised to see how much mods can change the general gameplay feeling. I play both on ps5 and PC and the difference is quite abyssal, especially because on PC you can learn to tweak what you want at your taste.

Are you behind the RGM gameplay mod? Seems there's a few of them, Innformation has one too. If it's worth it I may switch over to PC. Tbh I enjoy career mode on PS5 but there's a few things that I don't like about it, like the budgets being too high, free agents that shouldn't be, fast player growth etc. I know these things can be fixed with mods on PC. The visual mods like real faces etc are cool as well.

Are you behind the RGM gameplay mod? Seems there's a few of them, Innformation has one too. If it's worth it I may switch over to PC. Tbh I enjoy career mode on PS5 but there's a few things that I don't like about it, like the budgets being too high, free agents that shouldn't be, fast player growth etc. I know these things can be fixed with mods on PC. The visual mods like real faces etc are cool as well.
why are you talking about other mods in this thread???

Yeah, actually I was. Took a break from modding for a few months. I’m slowly starting again. Will share some personal works as soon as I’m happy with them. You also got career mods on pc, so I guess you’ll find what you’re searching for. Maybe you can use the fifa 23 pc version thread to ask about more infos.

So, just wanted to say I've basically stayed on only running the locale since it's the only thing I could get to work. The game is still super fun, challenging, and with realistic results.
But I guess in that case it really doesn't matter if I feel like updating because the locale will run no matter what, right @Paul-v ? Or is it better if I don't update because locale v5 only works well with previous TUs?

Of course! Thats why I mentioned it in the change log :)

If you dont like the latest alpha for any reason, I'd recommend going back to V3 P1.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qyh5lz3tkn49h51/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v3_patch_1.fbmod/file

Problem is not with CPU aggresion, I find it quite refreshing. Main problem is with ref decision making. Sometimes warcrimes don't result in card, other times light shoulder barge gets player booked. But main problem is sliding tackles. Any touch of opponent, even way after ball contact, can get you foul. I even got penalty for slide face-to-face with clear ball contact.

Other then ref, all changes in v4a5 I really like. Especially in shooting. I feel, that some changes already were in v4a2, for regular shots. Now you restored balance with curved and trivela getting treatment. And I have not seen any change log for feints, but they clearly are changed. I am not feint player(coming to fifa from PES this year) so I have not felt, when it changed. But yesterday I played with my brother (FUT player for years). And before feints were really nerfed on every player, but he still destroyed me with Neymar just with dribling changes alone. Now feints are tied with stats of players, like dribbling.
We played 5 10-min halves games with him and it was a blast. Even he admitted that mod is really good and 7-8 "fair play" episodes(if ref was wrong we returned ball to opponent or missed penalty shot) we had didn't change his mind.

So, as always, thanks for your work. Now it is only way for me to enjoy football game.

Updated to tu9 and tried the new tu9 .fifamod, and its great :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD: sometimes i wish the game flow was a bit slower, like when a 50 sprint speed player starts sprinting he feels a bit fast, but i love the rest :COOL:

Have you tried the mod, no sliders but slow gamespeed?!
I did all sorts of testing. Pure mod. Mod with sliders. Mod with gamespeed. Mod with gamespeed and sliders. 🤪😂

Back
Top Bottom