UEFA Euro 2008

you will be glad to know... i have tried 3 times to score from kick off and it goes straight to keepers hands

also though balls along the ground are alot better, and the chip through ball is alot harder, and i have not managed to cheat the defence over the top

against semi pro

the player close ups on the replays , look really good

ballacka and henry have shirts tucked in

The goalkeepers rushing out question is a good question, does it work properly yet?

Just you wait until my download finishes, I bet I rip it a new :censor: after my games of FIFA yesterday. :lol:

you will be glad to know... i have tried 3 times to score from kick off and it goes straight to keepers hands

also though balls along the ground are alot better, and the chip through ball is alot harder, and i have not managed to cheat the defence over the top

against semi pro

the player close ups on the replays , look really good

ballacka and henry have shirts tucked in

player responsiveness?

Bear in mind lads that if you play the CPU on FIFA 08 the response times are great, it's only online where there's a problem. So I think we're only going to know for sure about the response times when we play it online - either that or somebody plays the CPU on FIFA 08 for half an hour and then plays the CPU on Euro 2008 for half an hour.

I bet youre all talking about the 360 version?
You would be betting right my friend.

What about the player faces and the player bodies? Are they better ? How many teams are in the demo? Which stadium? thanks

Bear in mind lads that if you play the CPU on FIFA 08 the response times are great, it's only online where there's a problem. So I think we're only going to know for sure about the response times when we play it online - either that or somebody plays the CPU on FIFA 08 for half an hour and then plays the CPU on Euro 2008 for half an hour.

You would be betting right my friend.

compared to fifa 08 offline, it is better...

keepers rushing out is a bit iffy... cant replicate the the running the stopping part

but if someone is running for 1v1 and i bring him out, he kind of runs towards the ball then dives and everytime they have scored

instead of him crouching towards the ball, to narrow the angle, like a crouch stance so he is ready to dive.. if you know wot i mean!

oh dear

i nearly scored from kick off..

instead of hitting it first time (which doesnt work, i pushed it to the side and then did it and it just missed the bar...

but i guess if you are playing a human they could close that down.. we will see

i hope they fixed the chip goalkeeper crap

i hate seeing my keeper come rushing out and then they chip him and the keeper could easily lift his arm up to touch the ball but will instead run backwards and then dive backwards into his own goal

Cammey, do us a favour, go and play PES2008 for a few days and then tell me they're both smoking the same thing.

Whatever EA's on, it's a lower dose.

Back
Top Bottom